Caboots is still making trooper boots!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are amazing. Shame about the sole.

Yeah it'll be pricey but the guy said he could replace the sole with a

Dr. Martens Black Sole or a similar Hiking Boot sole. I've looked for

the CaBoots and have no such luck finding a pair. The others that

are available have large ankles and the armor just won't fit over

them so I think I'm going this route. It might take me a little longer

to be approved and I still eventually with get a pair of CaBoots

for Trooping but hopefully these will do in the meantime. Thanks

for the advice and input I really do appreciate it.

ROCK ON!

Benji Lineberry

sorry to be yet another one with a size question, but I figured I'd throw it here instead of starting another topic... :P

I have a friend who wants to get TK armor, but he wears like a size 16 or some crazy number - do they make them that big? And I want to complete some armor for my girl and she needs size 5 1/2 in mens - do they make them that small?

If not CA Boots, is there something else I could use that you guys know of off the top of your heads? I'll begin mysearch of the net, thanks for any help to come!! :D

Word to the wise: You know the god awful smell that everyone keeps talking about in connection with CABoots, well dont make the mistake of storing your underarmor with new boots. The underarmor wicked up all that god awful smell and made my undersuit smell so bad that I had to wash it out before I could troop in it this weekend at DragonCon. The good news is I think the smell is now gone from my boots.

It appears now they only have certain larger sizes(thank you lord that I am a 13) and they may have some very small, and hardly noticeable defects. I wonder if they will match the 60 price on eBay... need to find an eBay auction to see if they have them. Wonder if when they run out of the defect ones they will redo them and make more? Or would I be better off grabbing 2 pair just in case?

Also with someone with more experience. They run 'normal' sized or are we talking Nike style sizing?

*edit*

Check eBay and search for 'boot stormtrooper'. They CABoots product is there and they are 60 with 8 bucks shipping! Sounds good to me!

*edit edit*

Gonna try a 13 and hope I can fit an insert. Noticed I have a decent amount of size 12s in my closet as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the smell... I mean I don't want to stick my nose in my boots, but in small quantities it isn't so bad. Or maybe I got less stinky boots than everyone else. Oh btw I asked and they're supposed to be doing black versions of the boots soon too.

*edit*

While I'm thinking about it does anyone have a size 11 pair they want to trade for a size 12? :) I got mine and they are a bit too big.