Photoshoot at ROTJ Jabba"s Sail Barge site.

TK-4261

Hey Troops!

A few of us from the So Cal Garrison went down to Buttercup Valley Dunes where they filmed and blew up Jabba"s Sail Barge scene this past Sat. It was so cool to be there and I didn't even know it was only 3 & 1 1/2 hours away from me. We got there around 8am and suited up to take pics before it got to hot. Then we went to the site where they blew up the sail barge. There are still pieces of the barge and the Sarlac pit all over. I found a few small pieces of wood from the front of the barge and it still had some of the metallic paint on it. and found quite a few pieces of foam from the Sarlac pit. It was a great experience.

Here are some photos and the begining of my Heavy Weapons Trooper (still need backpack and ammo pouches) One guy felt a little out of place :D

Buttercup09072.thumb.jpg.4e736ede1b893057d9bc168712f371cd.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Gorgeous pics!

And damn, your AP looks better every time I see it!!! It fits you PERFECTLY, you're a benchmark.

Thank you Pablo, you are to kind :D

Hey Curtis that is a great bunch of pictures buddy! Looking good. I'd like to go out there with you guys one time, it looks like a nice quiet place to goof off. :)

Wow amazing pics, and you look on spot like a real stormtrooper :)

TK-9135 said:
Awesome shots man! We need pics of the Barge fragments! :D

Thanks Guys!

Here are some pics of the pieces and a few more pics I liked :D---------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 2 months later...