Man, Good to be home!

Runnriottt

Back from the states yesterday and catching up on things now. Man, you all have been busy!

Wonderful trip, met some Damn fine people this time round.

Got a chance to troop with the Mid West Garrison, You all are awesome. I had a blast hinging out with you all. Then I drove up to Michigan and hung out with the XO himself. Terrel, thanks again bud. Great trip up to you all. Cool to talk trooper for a few days.

I have to admit, I am glad to be back in Japan. The States can be a scary thing for me some times. I am shifting to being Japanese more than I thought. It was fun to get to drive my road rocket, got to drive it fast in Michigan. That was adventure driving. :P Things have changed back home. For the first time I really felt it. Last year I was still in the military bubble, but this trip I was able to see things from a different view. Hang in guys. Hang in.

Next stop... Mississippi in the summer for 2 months. I will be trying to hook up with the 501st down there while in school. Maybe troop a few if possible. (gotta lose some poundage prior to going... LOL) Gulf Port here I come. Off to be a Seabee soon,for those in the Navy I am a BU2, converted from MR2. After school might have to go some where hot and Sandy. I hope not, but well... If it is my time to go, off I go.

I did get a chance to refocus on what is important this trip. I will be less frequent on so many boards. I am focusing on the few I have real friends on. So great to have met people for real. Only in the 501st is this a possibility.

Open the Blast Doors is a priority, as well as getting my TM built to the HWT EIB standard. Planning troops and most and foremost... My family and wife. I am going to unplug more, spend time with them and treasure everyday. Sometimes I get lost and need to rethink. I have better direction.

I plan on doing a run of lenses, finish out all my supply and letting that go forever. I will be doing some prop tags soon, and will post up when that is going down. With my ID back, I can ship USPS again, so Japanese post is only for small stuff.

Good to be home. Glad to see things still in full swing here.

Troop on!

Shipmate,

It was a total culture shock coming back to the U.S. after spending 14 years in Spain, and it's a culture shock every time I go back to visit the in-laws, so I know how you feel.

Happy Birthday :lol: and good luck on your "summer vacation" :P

Glad you made it home safely Nathan. If you are ever in my neck of the woods let me know, we'll have to definitely hang out. Oh and Happy Birthday Buddy! I hope you have a good one.