HWT Draft Requirments posted

I might have to make a back pack and get the pouches, that's all I really need. Pretty cool that this is falling under FISD.

• 1 month later...

So is the only difference between this and the TD the knee and ab plates (and dirt)? The proposed reqs even reference sandtroopers. Should we give consideration to heavier weapons that we see in some of the games? I think in the Battlefront games HWT's are carrying some kind of rocket launcher.

• 2 weeks later...

MG-42.

Three more...

WTH?

Grr....

Well at least I will have all of em when Redcommando does his next run. I am first on the list.

We need to add the rocket launcher to the list of acceptable weapons, and tweak the backpack listing.

Now the HWT trooper makes a couple appearances. One in an comic with very limited references and no side back views and then the BF/BF2 video games. Both are based off ANH troopers so that's easy enough, but the video game references are what is best known.

If you add in the Rocket launcher... It will have to be nailed down. At least the basics. I see that being an interpretive peace, for they will be scratch built.

I'd initially for the base CRL there to be room for loose interpretation. This was done in all sandtrooper gear for the packs and BFG's for a long time until better parts became readily available. I could not be MEPD today with what I got my MEPD in 2005 for instance, but back then there just wasn't good kit available, nor good resources.

So...let's keep it a little loose for CRL, and tighten it up for Expert. This follows Legion policy, as well as our own charter.