TK-6546 Requesting Elite Status.[61][AP]

Well, here goes! I've been working on this for months so hopefully all that hard work will pay off.

AP Armor with a TE2 Bucket:

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

My butt is split...

IMG_0010.jpg

VaderDave buttons

IMG_2942.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

The most awesome neckseal on the planet (thanks riveting!)

IMG_2932.jpg

E-11

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2872.jpg

IMG_2873.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

:)

IMG_0036.jpg

Die rebel scum!!

IMG_0030.jpg

A big collective thank you goes out to everyone on the FISD for the wealth of information and resources. I couldn't have put this armor together without your help!!

Fingers crossed... ;)

Ideally you should move the butt plate down a tad so the split is visible below the belt, and it would cover a bit more of your backside.

Otherwise it looks good to me. Terrell?

Ideally you should move the butt plate down a tad so the split is visible below the belt, and it would cover a bit more of your backside.

Otherwise it looks good to me. Terrell?

I agree, the split should be below the belt. The good news is your but and back plate are a hair high so moving it down shouldn't be a problem. Remember that the back plate doesn't overlap the kidney plate, they but up to each other and can actually have a gap.

Shoot a new back shot with the cut below the belt and your good to go. Nice armor trooper. :salute:

I agree, the split should be below the belt. The good news is your but and back plate are a hair high so moving it down shouldn't be a problem. Remember that the back plate doesn't overlap the kidney plate, they but up to each other and can actually have a gap.

Shoot a new back shot with the cut below the belt and your good to go. Nice armor trooper. :salute:

Roger that! Gotta get thru a boring work day first (don't they know I have better things to do?). I'll get a new pic this evening. Thanks guys!

Whew, ok. Here's the pictures of the belt above the butt plate and the back plate just above the kidney plate. Sorry the pictures didn't turn out as good as my others but I did this on my lunch break. Sorry I'm late boss! :D

Rearbuttbackplate.jpg

Sidebuttbackplate.jpg

And yes, TK-6546 seems to have a bubble butt so go easy! :P

Thanks everyone! I'd like to say a special thank you to one of my squad mates, Imperial Knight Jajj, for pointing me to the FISD in the beginning. It I hadn't stumbled here I'd have ended up somewhere much worse (searches on the internet will drop you off to some very unsavory places if you don't know any better). I'm so glad that I did my research!!!!

Thanks to everyone for the compliments. I couldn't have done it without your expertise! :)

Now it's time to get troopin'! Anyone know when the next shuttle leaves for the Death Star? :D

Now it's time to get troopin'! Anyone know when the next shuttle leaves for the Death Star? :D

I hear it's rough on the Death Star, and they keep having reactor problems. There are some openings on the new Star Destroyers, go see the galaxy and enforce Imperial order on unsuspecting locals.

I hear it's rough on the Death Star, and they keep having reactor problems. There are some openings on the new Star Destroyers, go see the galaxy and enforce Imperial order on unsuspecting locals.

If those 'unsuspecting locals' are gungans or ewoks, I'm ALL GAME!!!

:lol:

Thanks guys! But, you know the problem with finishing one project is...getting that itch for another one!!

And I do LOVE that TE2 (thank the Maker!) bucket! I'm waiting on a ROM/FX voice system to get here for it. I just wish I'd have gotten it before All-Con this weekend. We have the West Texas food bank drive at the end of the month so maybe by then...

Wow , nice Armor! Great Blaster!

Where i can get such a great neck seal, it looks like the movieones :o

Thank for the compliments everyone!

As far a the neckseal, it was made by riveting right here on this forum! But, I believe he's now retired from the neckseal business. He does have a tutorial here somewhere though... I just got real lucky and got in on the run as it was starting up! :)