TE2 Move Along build[*TE]

• 4 weeks later...
do you have quicktime?

Isnt that... apple...? ;)

LOL kidding, installed it and after saving the vids (just clicking took ages before they run) they now runs perfect.

Thanks for the heads up AND great vids. They will help out so much!

• 4 weeks later...

If you click on the links in the first post, they come up as a bunch of code for some, but it will work if you right click them and " save link as" that will download them to your computer so you can view them anytime, or you can check out this link that No'l posted and there you can view all the videos as well.

If you click on the links in the first post, they come up as a bunch of code for some, but it will work if you right click them and " save link as" that will download them to your computer so you can view them anytime, or you can check out this link that No'l posted and there you can view all the videos as well.

Same here. All code. And yes, my mac comes with QT standard. Ill check them out on Vemo for now, then save them to my HDD later.

jediknght36 said:
Same here. All code. And yes, my mac comes with QT standard. Ill check them out on Vemo for now, then save them to my HDD later.

Did you see this?

Or, did you try "right" clicking and doing a "save link as"? B)

No said:
Did you see this?

Or, did you try "right" clicking and doing a "save link as"? B)

Yea, thats why I said I will watch them on Vemo for now, and save them for later.

One question I have is what can I do for painting here in North Texas when it hardly ever gets below 70 and is always humid!?

No, but Krylon Gloss White is not bad if applied well enough. Rustoleum is best for high gloss, but heat is the real deal killer. You may be OK at the current temp and humidity. I have stopped using it because its just too damned finicky out here in the summer.

No, but Krylon Gloss White is not bad if applied well enough. Rustoleum is best for high gloss, but heat is the real deal killer. You may be OK at the current temp and humidity. I have stopped using it because its just too damned finicky out here in the summer.

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/75057...archbox_localwx

Thats my weather here now. What do you think?

Yeah... use Krylon. It's really good if done right. I used it on my MR CE helmet because — at the time — I was too stupid to read the directions on the Rust-Oleum and thought it didn't work right.

But yeah, Texas wouldn't be an ideal place to do it with Rust-Oleum... unless you can do it indoors somewhere.

• 2 years later...