Doctor Martens boots?

Presumably these are a fashion item, if that is the case it won't be long before someone else decides to produce similar to compete with luck.

For ANH and ESB you need black soles, and the rules say no decorative stitching. In addition to that, I think they look a bit short, so you might have a problem with your shins popping inside the boots when you bend your knee. I had that problem with my boots, and have now swapped to caboots because of that. It's really painful, and very annoying for the other troopers/support that have to help you tuck your boots every time they pop.

For ANH and ESB you need black soles, and the rules say no decorative stitching. In addition to that, I think they look a bit short, so you might have a problem with your shins popping inside the boots when you bend your knee. I had that problem with my boots, and have now swapped to caboots because of that. It's really painful, and very annoying for the other troopers/support that have to help you tuck your boots every time they pop.

I have stitched industrial velcro on the top of the boot and on the inside of the shin armor and that stops that from happening, I also have a soft part of the velcro on the back to stop the armour rubbing on the boot.

It is very important to look at the width at the top of the boot. CAboots fit really well under the shin piece because it has a narrow neck AND it has a tall neck. A lot of other boots are either wider or not as tall as the CAboots and will not fit properly under the shin piece. I had this problem when I bought a boot which look just fine once painted white, however it would not stay under the shin piece when I walked because it was slightly shorter than the CAboot. I was perhaps an inch shorter but that made a world of difference. I ended up buy a pair of CABoots. Boy this sucks that they are stop making them!

Yeah I was just going to post what the caboots website says: "We will be restocking these again in 2009"

Doesn't sound like they're discontinuing, and I wouldn't see why either, those sell pretty well I'd say ;)

CABOOTS is on ebay now...just got mine from ebay!

-------

just brows the seller for other sizes

and for only 65$

mine was all white and shiny :)

Andreas

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed