helmet padding ?

TOM R

ok i must have a smallllll head since i seem to have a hard time finding something i can use to pad my mrce bucket, the stuff it came with left the helmet loose and almost sitting on my shoulders, while i was staring at the inside of the brow, i am 5'9"+ so i am an average size person, for now I bought a big neopreene kneeling pad for gardening and cut it up and shoved it in the helmet but it needs alot of refinement

so heres the question what have you used and WHERE CAN YOU BUY IT, since i see lots of pics but no idea what it is or where purchased, pics are good too ;)

Also many people use hard hat liners. They can be found at any hardware store or safety supply company for 5-8 bucks. I use green foam from JoAnn's but I need very little since I have a pretty large noggin.

I personally hate the knee pad type padding, I used it first off but its way too hard and gave me horrid headaches. I use foam covered in that non slip black holey mat you can buy to stop things sliping on say car dash boards. Stuck with E6000 looks the biz :)

WHAT I am using now is pretty much the same as the knee padding and while i love how guys helmets look with the knee pads i think it would get uncomfortable after an hour or so, 12 batting helmet is that the padding only or the whole helmet? I looked at some sports helmets but was unsure if the padding came out without tearing it, i also saw pics of the nonskid wrapped foam but is it able to be removed so you can clean the foam from all the sweat it soaks up?