E-11 Sight Printout image?

Hi everyone, I wondered if anyone was able to provide me with the image that you stick on the sight when converting a Hasbro blaster to something more accurate.

Ive seen a few people do this and I think it adds to the look. :P

....and if you're not keen on those, here's a few more :D

Scope_Reticle_Rev_Esmall.jpg.40e9bcafeda38a46e080a223034770db.jpg

There's also a cheeky little scope trick over on this post B)

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?show...hl=scope+tricks

Hope this helps matey :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Billhag said:
....and if you're not keen on those, here's a few more :D

Scope_Reticle_Rev_Esmall.jpg.bf14fe4682971323c9a236d24354bcc7.jpg

There's also a cheeky little scope trick over on this post B)

<a href="http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=4520&hl=scope+tricks" target="_blank">http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?show...hl=scope+tricks</a>

Hope this helps matey :)

Thanks alot! wow just what im after.. :lol:

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 1 month later...

The top two are based on two of the ones Billy (thanks mate! :)) regularly posts + 2 others that have elements of real reticles incorporated into them.

imperial-reticle-crosshairs-gun-sig.png.31e4d0e99205d8cd9892eb197cef8a5f.png

Black background above ^

Transparency below v

imperial-reticle-crosshairs-gun--1.png.9df1ebffe482adedbe2681638bcb3d23.png

Edited by gmrhodes13

These look great! I can't seem to get the red and white one to open properly in MS Paint so that I can print it. Any way that you can post the red and white version as a .jpg? Thanks so much!

That one is a transparent png, mate. probably why paint doesn't like it.

Here's a red/white jpg. :)

imperial-reticle-crosshairs-gun--2.jpg.3f4163bc642500364248fbda9ecd8199.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13

Quick question, what program are you using to print these out. When I open the .png in ms paint, the image is not in a compatible format. If I open it in Office Picture Manager, it looks great, but when I try to print it, it gets resized to GIANT size. What am I doing wrong? I'm fairly embarrased since I my day job is working with computers..... just not good with image related stuff. Thanks.

I tried opening it up in Explorer, but it doesn't print as well as it looks on the screen... and it's pretty large. What is the best way to get this graphic to be the correct size to use on an M38 scope? Thanks!

Cheers guys! :)

John, you need to print at 300dpi, or they'll be huge. try printing with http://www.getpaint.net/download.html

I guess that I'm indeed, silly. Everytime I try to print this awesome image, it opens up the "Windows Photo Printing Wizard" and resizes the graphic. Argh! What am I doing wrong. I'm even trying to print it using the paint.net application and I'm still not having any luck. Please help... :-)

Aw crud. I just realised that paint.net uses that useless printing wizard. Sorry, mate.

Try this: http://www.gimp.org/downloads/ download and install gimp.

Open the image with gimp. Go File>Print then click the Image Settings tab and change the X Resolution box to 300, then click in the Y Resolution box, it should change automatically. You should see the size change in the preview on the right.

Click the general tab and go through the printing process from there.

HTH!

ok so anyone know best way to get this printed out to transfer to the sight or would printing them on like clear sheets work better?

I can't remember the name of the things so yea

Acetate? :huh:

:)

What I have done in the past with my Boba armor is print it out how you like it on paper, then take it to a printing shop like OfficeMax or Kinkos and have them color copy it onto a tranparency. Usually only costs a dollar or two. The more that you put on one sheet, the more you get!!!

Anyone have any advice on how to adhere the transparancies to the scope? I'm going to be adding this to a real m38a2 scope so i would prefer not glueing it. Do they make transparancies that have adhesive on one side ---like a sticker?