Member Status, 501st Status, Detachment Status

If you are not in the 501st, you will be a "Member"

If you are in the 501st *BUT* do not have an active TK designation, you are a "501st Member"

If you are in the 501st *AND* have an active TK designation, you are a "Stormtrooper"

If you're status is incorrect, you must request a status change in the appropriate thread here:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=16

The admin staff will periodically run bulk updates against the Legion database, so if your status changes automatically w/o you asking, this is probably why.

To be affected by bulk updates, it's critical that the email address you use for these boards is the same as the one in the Legion database.

• 10 years later...

FYI we gave the data to the Legion web team who are still working on it.  They said it will be done before voting opens.

• Like 1

• Daetrin unlocked this topic
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Penguin-Padawan said:

For some reason this still comes up for me: First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (Pending) Can this be corrected please?

1 hour ago, Rasagal said:

Same here :(

Looks like a lot of people don't read the newsletter, there was a section explaining Detachment Affiliation in Septembers issue ;) 

58 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

Id add it again Glen, the PM's are still coming in regarding this.

Already in ;) 

• 3 months later...
20 minutes ago, Last Trooper said:

Hi, seem to have a status of “First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (Retired)” despite having a cleared TK for 12 years now.  Can you please sort my access?

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=6835

The most recent thread with information in regards to detachment affiliation is here

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, I've been out of the loop for awhile and I'm trying to get access back into the 501st Legion. I have a TK number of 6527, in which I searched and it stated it was classified information. Maybe they retired my number? I was out of the Ohio Garrison, but I live in Las Vegas now. I'll transfer once I'm once again given the privilege of access. Luckily I was able to reset my password here. Your response and help on what I need to do, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Anthony

3 hours ago, TK 6527 said:

Hello, I've been out of the loop for awhile and I'm trying to get access back into the 501st Legion. I have a TK number of 6527, in which I searched and it stated it was classified information. Maybe they retired my number? I was out of the Ohio Garrison, but I live in Las Vegas now. I'll transfer once I'm once again given the privilege of access. Luckily I was able to reset my password here. Your response and help on what I need to do, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Anthony

You need to contact your local Garrison, it also depends how long you have been inactive, you may need to submit new photos of you in your costume before you become active again. Once you have been made active you can then copy your membership profile link here and request higher access.

More information about membership status can be found here https://databank.501st.com/databank/OperationsProtocol#Section_2:_Membership

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, jethroskull said:

Unfortunately this in an outdated thread, you can request access here 

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, JScherrerx7 said:

TK 61999 requesting access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, this thread is out to date, please request access here  remember to add your 501st profile link.