My AP TK Bucket - Finished

I finally got my AP TK bucket finished tonight - complete with Stompers Two-Tone HOVI's and Smitty's Lenses (thanks dudes, you are truly masters of your craft!)

I'm pleased with the finished version, bit of a squeeze to get my head in but much lighter than my converted MR bucket

whaddya think?

eMBbuhG.jpg

MR (left) V AP (Right)

kJd6b8H.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Looks good, the eyes will help like the others have said.

That side by side picture confirms my melon will probably never fit into an AP

Don't be so certain. I'm a pretty big dude at 6'2 and 230 lbs. I've got a pretty good melon on me too. I wear an AP just fine. Had to open the bottom up a bit to make it work...but it works. I do have to put it on sideways and twist it into position though. Once on, it's fine though.

Great job on the bucket, FANTASTIC job on that frown! I agree that the eys need a bit more trimming, but that's just me :rolleyes:

(yes and they are a bit small, eh? not enough room to change your mind in those things)

'K folks, went to work on the "eyelids" veeeeeery delicately with a fine blade and some files.....do I need to trim much more away?

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

That looks much better Steve, if you like the bump then leave it as is. We all know the AP is a little over exagerated but that looks good. If you trim them much more you will most likely loose that detail all together.