ONE MILLION!

I've just checked my site and noticed that www.StarWarsHelmets.com has now had ONE MILLION visitors!

When I first launched it six or seven years ago I never thought it would ever reach such a milestone. Let me take the opportunity to extend a great big “Thank You” to everyone who has contributed to it over the years.

Oh and Mr Lucas too for making such damned fine movies!

Cheers!

Jez

That's awesome, Jez!

Congrats!

You must have your statistics program set up to register only unique IP's, because I could have sworn that I visited your site at least a million times by myself. :D

Thanks for sharing so much great info with us!

Here's to a million more!

Congrats Jez that's awesome! Thanks for creating such a great site. I can't even remember how many times I had visited it.

Great job. I know I have use that site a bazillion times.

I've just checked my site and noticed that www.StarWarsHelmets.com has now had ONE MILLION visitors!

When I first launched it six or seven years ago I never thought it would ever reach such a milestone. Let me take the opportunity to extend a great big “Thank You” to everyone who has contributed to it over the years.

Oh and Mr Lucas too for making such damned fine movies!

Cheers!

Jez

Congratulations!

Your site is great. It's been a real help to me. Plus it's really fun to read....

btw, with a million hits you can now grouse (when necessary), "Man if I had a nickel for every time someone visited my site..... (I'd have $50,000 by now)"

Guest TK-2416

Impresive! Congrat Jez - your site is the best and been there many many times.. And so cool that you have pics of our friends like e.g. Rolf TD-252 and I really love your video presentations! Keep it up!

Here is to your next million!! Salute

..starwarshelmets.com, nothing above, nothing below. It's unbeatable.

It's such an interesting site with tons of loads of information, and all the pictures speak for themselves!

Best regards Aiwei (I did send in some funny pictures for the room of doom section a year ago :))

Too cool bro :D .

I have been on your site, since day one.

Your site, was the one to open my eyes back then.

I have visit your site so many times, for SW costume knowledge.

So i´m very proud, to be a small part of it under the sand trooper suits.

Thanks for all your time, to put it together for us all out there.

Cheers mate :) .

Rolf.

Congrats man!

I hate to tell you that I visit your site so often I'm probably 250,000 of those. :lol: hahaha