Warning about commercially available Stormtrooper Armor

Thanks for the quick answer! :D I do not have the money yet to buy an RS one but I checked out their site and it looks amazing and they will make it so that it will fit perfectly to my sizes :D

So I am going to save up money and buy one from RS!

This forum community is amazing! everybody helps each other it is nice to see!

The RS Armor is 501st approved if I'm right so maybe I will join The Dutch Garrison once I receive my armor. The work the 501st do is truelly amazing and hearth warming!

Thanks for the quick answer guys!

God bless and may the force be with you all!

Cheers from Holland

Thomas

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I almost bought from that site. After doing research and taking a closer look at the costumes, I chose to go elsewhere. Poor quality.

• 2 months later...

Total newbie here, this may have already been asked a thousand times but has anyone heard of this company and if so is it any good?

I'm already getting the impression that it's a good idea to stay away from commercially available kits.

http://www.anovos.com/collections/the-imperial-collection/products/star-wars-classic-trilogy-imperial-stormtrooper-pre-order

any help or advice is much appreciated, thanks.

Hi Henry and welcome.  Here is a link with 69 pages on anovos to help your eyes start to bleed.  Short answer is that it is too early to tell but probably okay for base approval.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30831-anovos-tk-armor-preorder/

• 4 weeks later...

I know I've heard bad things about jedi robe but I really want a stormtrooper outfit and by 15 Jan 2016 so there my only option at present aswell as £££. where is the cheapest but quality stormtrooper costume can I buy in the UK please?

Hey Bob, your best bet is RS Prop Masters and Troopermaster, both out of the UK. Not sure how fast you can get one or current pricing.

Here's a link to recommended armor builders - http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/ 

I know I've heard bad things about jedi robe but I really want a stormtrooper outfit and by 15 Jan 2016 so there my only option at present aswell as £££. where is the cheapest but quality stormtrooper costume can I buy in the UK please?

I'll drop you a Pm........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking at getting the anovos Stormtrooper kit, has anyone got that yet, I see the shipping them out soon.. just purchased a DL-19 and E11 from HFX Productions.

Edited by Dekard

Greetings all,<br><br>

I want to know that is the stormtrooper armour and helmet in this website good quality or bad quality: originalstormtrooper.com. I've been finding the complete stormtrooper armour for 5 years in my life.<br><br>

-Tobi

Greetings all,<br><br>

I want to know that is the stormtrooper armour and helmet in this website good quality or bad quality: originalstormtrooper.com. I've been finding the complete stormtrooper armour for 5 years in my life.<br><br>

-Tobi

Not good. There is much more to read on that if you search around on the forum a bit more.