T-Track ANH

shearbo

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, where do the extra two T-Tracks go on my E-11 for ANH Elite Status. I have a Hasbro with a resin mod kit and I think its got like 4 or 5 tracks (I'm too lazy to go to garage and check for sure). Before I put the extra tracks on, I wanted to verify where they go. Does anyone have any Hasbro pics to post or maybe just a good detailed description.

Ā 

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

OK, never mind - I just realized that they cover the holes on the side of the barrel.

Ā 

I'm already to glue and paint now...

Ā 

Ā 

Can you post a photo with the T-tracks pleaes...I'm thinking of doing the same to my Hasbro E-11

Ā 

thanks

Hey guys, where do the extra two T-Tracks go on my E-11 for ANH Elite Status. I have a Hasbro with a resin mod kit and I think its got like 4 or 5 tracks (I'm too lazy to go to garage and check for sure). Before I put the extra tracks on, I wanted to verify where they go. Does anyone have any Hasbro pics to post or maybe just a good detailed description.

Ā 

Thanks!!

Ā 

Piggy-backing on this...do the extra t-tracks have to go on the hasbro E-11's for elite status (along with the other doopydoos and d-ring of course)?

thats what I did...left side holes exposed...removed the sticky outy thingy from the left side and on the right side also removed it and truned it around so its facing this way "C" and drilled another hole.

I will have 6 t-tracks for mine

• 3 weeks later...

I've scoured the original shapped T tracks (actually U-tracks) made from aluminium and match the shape of the tracks

found on the refference pictures located in the pics below

Ā 

Ā 

--------

Ā 

Ā 

the tracks came off the support legs of a camera Tripod

Ā 

i'll try and post some pics of them soon

Ā 

anyway my queastion is will this (original) look pass elite status? I'm asking this because about 95% of E-ll have T tracks that are not screen accurate

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed