Priority check...

radude210

My desktop is nothign special, two moniters and a 1TB external are all i can really brag about.... though to many here i bet thats hardly bragging! So i told my parents my decision and they're a little concerned that since i have never been to a trooping event before i might build the TK and then have it laying around in my room. Not that they really have much say in the matter, but it kinda sucks they really don't know me enough to know this is one thing i REALLY want to do, no matter what the cost or time it takes me to get there.

The dude building a custom computer case out of a Gonk Droid is callin' me out on my nerd-dom?

"Hello, Mr. Pot? We have Mr. Kettle on line 3. Should I place him on hold?" :D

I keed. I keed.

ROTF :lol: Hey, um... we are ALL geeks/nerds around here, can you say "wearing white bits of plastic over spandex"? :P

Anywho.... say hello to "Meester Nerd" on the right (yes, that's mine... and its NOT A TUMOR!!! :lol:)...

Tattoo.jpg

now... do I REALLY have to bring out his friend, "lefty" just to prove my point? :lol:

My desktop is nothign special, two moniters and a 1TB external are all i can really brag about.... though to many here i bet thats hardly bragging! So i told my parents my decision and they're a little concerned that since i have never been to a trooping event before i might build the TK and then have it laying around in my room. Not that they really have much say in the matter, but it kinda sucks they really don't know me enough to know this is one thing i REALLY want to do, no matter what the cost or time it takes me to get there.

It's like the Fresh Prince said in the 90's.... "Parents just don't understand!" ;)

• 5 weeks later...