Congrats to Daetrin

SuperTrooper

The father of the FISD is the first to hit a huge milestone. Paul has hit the 5000 posts mark. If it weren't for Paul's hard work the detachment and all of us would not be hanging out here today.

Thank you sir :salute: .

Congratulations, and thank you for you continuing dedication to this forum and hobby.

Can't think of what I would do at 2am without the FISD just a few clicks away. :P

balloons_floating_away.gif5_clr_e0.gif0_clr_e0.gif0_clr_e0.gif0_clr_e0.gifballoons_floating_away.gif

Paul

Congratulations mate,

5000 posts might be looked at as just 'WORDS', but those 'words', and the creation

of FISD, have helped and inspired thousands of people all over the World.

Thank you Sir :salute:

Thanks everyone. When I started this detachment I had a dream of a place where people can go to celebrate the stormtrooper costume. It is my #1 favorite since I first saw them burst through the door of the blockade runner in 1977 when I was an impressionable lad who had just had his 9th birthday two days prior.

I had thought that even if FISD was no larger than 20 members I'd be happy, and look where we are now?

My hats off to each and every one of you who's contributed even a single post to this forum of ours.