Where to find Stormtrooper armor for chicks?

Dark Side Sith Lord said:
Good evening.

A friend of mine wants to have a set of Boobtrooper armor that has been seen around on the internet, but neither of us know where to look for it, but I'm sure someone in here can put us in the right direction.

Thanks.

Dark Side Sith Lord.

Boobtrooper?!!! :D

I think you mean femme trooper, is this what you are looking for?

---------

Try over at Richies Angels, you should be able to pick one up there :)

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I guess so, but a chick with Stormtrooper armor will look better with a boobplate instead of a guychestplate, I think, and she wants a boobplate too :duim:

A stormtrooper will always look better with real stormtrooper armour. But if that's not what she wants, I can't help. ;)

Billhag said:
Boobtrooper?!!! :D

I think you mean femme trooper, is this what you are looking for?

----------

Try over at Richies Angels, you should be able to pick one up there :)

-----------

Oh yes, that's the one :P Thanks for the link, will check it out now.

The chick who will wear this is currently doing some military stuff or something, so she's ready to kill Jedi and other scum, so it should be good.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Let's put it this way then - I'm a horrible person and uses words like boobs and all, and I'm a horrible person in general too, but I don't give a rats backside if a woman wants to wear regular Stormtrooper armor, good for you, you like Star Wars and Stormtroopers, that's good in my book.

So to every Stormtrooper woman sitting infront of their monitor and wants to kick me in the nads because you think I have something against you - I don't

Alrighty then, now I'm just waiting for a reply from my friend, and we might put together some armor soon if she wants help from me to do so. I could need some Stormtrooper tuneup myself.

(...)

So to every Stormtrooper woman sitting infront of their monitor and wants to kick me in the nads because you think I have something against you - I don't

(...)

Never thought so, just want more ladies in our ranks! :D

Never thought so, just want more ladies in our ranks! :D

Darned straight! I think there should be many more Scandanavian ladies wearing Stormtrooper armour, whether it's canon-movie armour or Femtrooper armour (looks BETTER with the ab-armour, as opposed to the bare midriff look IMO)

There seems to be a distinct lack of ladies here in the UK who are into Star Wars costuming :( Or maybe they're all hiding their gender under their helmets! :lol:

Cheers,

John

troopergloves@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Richies is cool with me too. I bouhgt my Tie Pilot from him last year. He always responded to my emails same day or the next. I just ordered some tie body armor for my wife from him. I told him I needed it by a certain date. He came through without a problem. The body armor was flawless. :dancing-trooper:

I know this is old, but my set is from rich. Communication was rough, multiple delays, but it worked. I am going to try a glam trooper set soon, he is Selling them for $300 now on the web site. I am on the road now and do not have the link, but it is on the links page of my femtrooper site:

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed