Video Review of Original ESB AT-AT Driver Helmet

Hi all

Just a quick note to say I’ve just finished the latest video, this time of the original screen-used AT-AT Driver Helmet from The Empire Strikes Back

It took a long time editing the footage etc. I hope you all enjoy it

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RpYkFCVA9Fw

By the time its up it should be in standard and hi-res formats.

Cheers

Jez

Jez, I watched your videos this morning and was eagerly awaiting the AT-AT Driver Helmet video. Thanks for not keeping me in suspense too long. :D

These vids are fantastic mate. Any way we can get our hands on less or uncompressed versions? I wouldn't mind dropping you a couple of quid for a DVD burn of these, just to see the helmets in all their glory instead of watching them through blocky vaseline, lol! :lol:

Thanks guys - glad you like it - this one took me blinkin' ages to assemble and edit

DVD - Well now Ive done four (Original ANH TIE & ESB AT-AT and TK, plus replica AotC Clone) I'm going to stick them on a DVD using something like DVD Workshop.

At which point I'm happy to send a copy out to someone who can distribute to anyone who wants them - so long as no ones charging for this as I'd want them to be free (less their postage costs)

Cheers

Jez

DVD - Well now Ive done four (Original ANH TIE & ESB AT-AT and TK, plus replica AotC Clone) I'm going to stick them on a DVD using something like DVD Workshop.

At which point I'm happy to send a copy out to someone who can distribute to anyone who wants them - so long as no ones charging for this as I'd want them to be free (less their postage costs)

Hi Jez, that's fantastic.

I don't mind seeding them via .torrent, or post to those who can't .torrent. :)

Hey Jez,

That looks utterly fantastic! Well done, I'm really looking forward to geeking out over that. As for torrenting:

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Discovery Channel - that would be nice - thanks!

Aaron,

Thanks for the instructions on how to make the torrent thingy – easy!

Ive emailed you the torrent info from my desktop to your hotmail addy (StarWarsHelmets_Videos_1.torrent) – but I presume people can search for it - somehow?

On my Utorrent desktop its down as “swh vids2.iso”

Cheers

Jez

Hi Jez,

Got the torrent! :duim:

As I said in email just waiting on the download starting. :)

For those having difficulty or are otherwise unable to get the .torrent. I propose that we do the get 1 send 3 system that has served in the Blade Runner fan community for years. I burn three and send it to three people who then each burn three and send them to three others. Not as complex as it sounds, and lets face it a single layer DVDR + post is pennies these days. I'll ask for three names once I have all the data from Jez.

Cheers! :)

Hi guys. Jez and I are now seeding the .iso image of the DVD via torrent.

If you can't get it, or if you need help with torrents, drop me a PM.

If your ISP blocks torrents, or you really can't get the hang of it, I'll take THREE names to send discs to (world wide) on the condition that each of you come back to this thread and each of you ask for three people to send a copy to in return, that way people don't get left out and no one person is out of pocket for all the postage and discs. Sound fair? :)

Get the torrent here------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021