Hyperfirm MG34 to DLT19 upgrade

tkrestonva

I'm considering adding the additional features to my Hyperfirm MG34 to upgrade it to a screen-accurate DLT-19. What are all the differences between the two, is it just T-track and the ammo feeder? Anything else?

Anyone know where I can get the required parts? I know there are a few T-track sellers on this board, what about the other parts?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm considering adding the additional features to my Hyperfirm MG34 to upgrade it to a screen-accurate DLT-19. What are all the differences between the two, is it just T-track and the ammo feeder? Anything else?

Anyone know where I can get the required parts? I know there are a few T-track sellers on this board, what about the other parts?

Thanks in advance.

Brian,

I too am looking for info re: the differences between these two weapons. Unfortunately I'm a new trooper and don't have much knowledge yet. :huh:

I hope one of the seasoned troops replies soon.

Merry Christmas.

Derek

Check out Art Andrew's DLT-19 page: Looksirdroids.com

GINO sells accurate hard plastic replica t-track. Saberfreak sells very close, found item, drawer slide t-track that has to be painted. Blastech sells self adhesive rubber track. I really hope someone does a run of the grip disc, I've been waiting years for someone with the original part to make copies - I believe the original part came from an old record player that was mined for lots of the greeblies seen in the films. A similar greeblie can be made. The metal box over the feed plate can be created reasonably easily.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

shabad said:
Check out Art Andrew's DLT-19 page: Looksirdroids.com

Great link!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 3 weeks later...

I have the molds completed for pre-made rubber DLT-19 T-track, and have already cranked out 3 complete sets... I'm working on the feed tray cover and disk greeblie!

If anyone wants accurate, pre-made rubber DLT-19 T-track you can find my thread in the for sale section. ;)

Guest TK-2416

What I did was to get the t-tracks from Sci-Fire - used the ref. from looksirdroids. For the ammo box, and made that in HIPS, painted and weathered it. The greeblie: took the foot from a small birthday flag.. Very simple operation.. Based on Rolf/TD252 concept..