So, years ago I created a darn login for the 501st Page but went on an unexpected hiatus for years. now I cant remember my Login OR Password but I cant make a new one because it says "There is an ID already established for this account" and now I cant get it! Help!

2 hours ago, Jim Kitlas said:

So, years ago I created a darn login for the 501st Page but went on an unexpected hiatus for years. now I cant remember my Login OR Password but I cant make a new one because it says "There is an ID already established for this account" and now I cant get it! Help!

You could reach out to the legion webmasters, lwm@501st.com

Definitely contact the above, but also make contact with your local garrison.

If you had an approved 501st costume, there will be a record, and if you had been absent for over 2 years that would have been retired. This means going through the approval process again.

If you had no approved costume with the 501st, then you can try and have your account reactivated through your local garrison webmaster, as they may be able to find it in the back end of their system.