ROTJ E-11 track ?

TK6540UKG

Hi guys..

In the process of building up a 'not so common' ROTJ style E-11.... however, I've found that the t-track is different to the ANH & ESB specs.

Looks more like a squared U shape rubber track from the pics I've seen.

Anyone have any extra info on this, and where I could possibly obtain such track ?

Cheers

omg thats beautiful.

Definately second that.... it's stunning...

Aluminium U channel eh !!.... well my blaster is aluminium so it will go nice on it... sure I've seen that sort of stuff in a local DIY store.

Cheers guys

TK6540UKG said:
Definately second that.... it's stunning...

Aluminium U channel eh !!.... well my blaster is aluminium so it will go nice on it... sure I've seen that sort of stuff in a local DIY store.

Cheers guys

Mark

You can also use some plastic tubing or a pipe and cut it length ways and that will give you a

'U' shaped track that you could use.

u5iYadU.jpg

• 1 month later...

LOL.... I LITERALLY just poured the first rubber copy of my master pattern tonight for this very thing! I took a length of aluminum tubing and milled it to the proper proportions, now I just need a few more rubber copies so I can make a mold of seven at a time... then I'm going to make these available... really soon. ;)

Tony, I am going to need some of your ROTJ blaster supplies when they are finished. I am going to go for ROTJ elite as well.

• 1 year later...

Stomper posted in this thread over a year ago, but I havent seen him posting in months. He turns out some great quality pieces. Anyone heard from him lately? His ROTJ blaster accessories like the U Track and scope rail are bound to be the best available. Someone should track him down and see if his pieces are still available. I've gotten many E-11 parts from him in the past and was always pleased with thier quality.

Might i ask what the width of the T track is on the rotj blaster as it appears to be wider than the standard T track.

I can give you some RoTJ U-track data. This information is courtesy of Tk-8280.

*There are seven U-tracks in total.

*The five longer ones measure 5 and ½ inches long by ½ inch wide.

*The two shorter ones measure 4 and 3/8th inches long by ½ inch wide.

*They (the U-tracks) are semi- perfect half circles, you could make these with ½ inch wide PVC pipe pretty easily.

Please bear in mind that these numbers will depend greatly on the length and diameter of your barrel on your RoTJ E-11.

These measurements come directly from TK-8280 and his RoTJ E-11 as pictured in this thread.

Great thanks for the information what is exactly what i was looking for measurement wise.

It would be ACE if stomper did the rail and scope since i've only been able to track down one supplier of them on ebay of all places.

• 1 month later...

The barrel tip (muzzle) appears to be the original muzzle from the Sterling SMG...

Here's mine:

qqbeZxS.jpg

In all likelihood you'll have to make this piece yourself. Mine was made with a bit of plastic cut out to match the diameter of my barrel, the central barrel opening was drilled into the center of the plastic, two holes were drilled slightly into the plastic in order to insert the two hex screw heads, and the resin hex screw heads were glued into place.

Please bear in mind that my rivet heads are in the wrong positions for absolute accuracy.

It's alright to use the rail and scope from the seller on eBay. Both of those items are on the E-11 you see in my picture. They do the job.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks buddy , this is one i made as a commission and I also do resin greeblies as well for the ROTJ E11.

Tango,

Which conduit is that? Is it from Menards, Home Depot, Lowe's etc? What is the name brand on it because it looks awesome!

Great job!

HI JS I am in the UK so its just the standard stuff all the DIY places do over here. this one is from a place called Wickes but they are all pretty much the same. May do the same thing in the US though, heres a link to the wickes conduit-

--------

I checked out the home depot site but there doesn't seem to be a comparible conduit over there and this was the nearest i could find , doesn't have the right amount of curve to it though

-----------

Its dead cheap to buy here though so would be easy to send some over cut to length.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed