Welcome to the Imperial Armored Commando research thread for CRL creation

Sly11

On 6/2/2024 at 2:09 AM, Sly11 said:

Please feel free to offer suggestions.

My beef as a GML is when the photos and text don't match. Drives me and my team nuts.

Do we have photos for the various costume components yet? If not I wouldn't mind helping in the photoshoppery. If we do have some, could they be posted? I'd love to proofread each section and match the text up with each armor piece.

All photos are already done and in the CRL, CRL is complete just refining stage now.

All parts are present left and right, considering there are some differences.

Frank wrote the text based off his images, I believe.

Example, but not to forget, we can have additional images and close-ups in the gallery as part of the CRL.

ZTx9f1f.png

P1iHJoo.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sly11 said:

All photos are already done and in the CRL, CRL is complete just refining stage now.

All parts are present left and right, considering there are some differences.

Frank wrote the text based off his images, I believe.

I confirm,

i wrote the text based of course on the reference pictures, but I checked that all costume parts pictures I took are matching exactly the text I submitted.

I could easily provide additional pictures if needed for clarity.

Edited by Sithtrooper02
  • Like 2

On 6/15/2024 at 7:20 PM, Nairy said:

@Sly11 Ok so I've done a pass now, and I have a few colors to help out with the feedback!

• Observations
  • Misspellings
  • Suggestions

1. Check usage of capital "S" and lowercase "s" in "Flight suit"

bYwbkiN.png

2. Four distinct sections, but only three dots - could be good to have four dots even if Left winglet/Right winglet can be combined

31DzQVt.png

3. Check the wording of "jetpack" or "jet pack" and decide which one to use

wzNtOLT.png

4. Misspelled "Bacplate" and check wording of "backplate" or "back plate" and decide which one to use

qmfA0HP.png

5. Question: what is a "belt proper", "Coton" misspelled, "section" should be "sections", "visibaly" misspelled, two spaces in sentence, "chamfer" should be "chamfers"

UkgdW97.png

6. "*he" misspelling

UkgdW97.png

7. "Hanplates" misspelled, check the wording of "flightsuit" or "flight suit" and decide which one to use, check the wording of "hand plates" or "handplates", "three facets." text after a completed sentence should be removed, "symetrical" misspelled, "Hand Plates" with capital P, question: should "glove back." be "the back of the glove."?

LBHtcuY.png

These corrections have now been made.

Some were already corrected when I was constructing the Wiki template, others now done.

Thanks for you input :jc_doublethumbup:

S

• Like 1

Will be sending this off to the LMO team for further input and the suggestion that the new statements Chris is working on can be added at the top of the CRL regarding materials and 3D printed armor.

I would much prefer it stated once, than in every single section of the CRL for each armor piece.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

CRL is in the hands of the LMO team and i am waiting on any final feedback for adjustments.

Stay tuned as this should be green lit in the very near future.