Anyone trooping this weekend?

ThayNerd

Just like the topic says. Any of you doing any trooping this weekend? I have an event this afternoon and one tomorrow afternoon/night. Salvation Army bell ringing today and a parade tomorrow. I can't wait. :D

Just like the topic says. Any of you doing any trooping this weekend? I have an event this afternoon and one tomorrow afternoon/night. Salvation Army bell ringing today and a parade tomorrow. I can't wait. :D

I have a Christmas parade tomorrow in Christchurch New Zealand, hoping weather isnt too hot given it is officially summer down here. :)

My garrison is trooping the annual Christmas parade in Richmond, VA this weekend. It's one of the year's biggest events for us, and typically draws 20 - 30 members plus members of the Rebel Legion and R2 Builders Club.

What's up Thaynerd,

The GGG got two parades this weekend- Oakland and San Jose for Christmas. Then I'll be going to the Fiesta Bowl parade in Phoenix, AZ, on Jan 1st.

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas Thayne!

Hey Thayne, I'm going to be in a parade tomorrow too. I'm driving a float. I should do it in my armor.

YES! That would be awesome! :D

Heading out this afternoon for a troop - always good to be in armor :)

Just got back. Man, do I love being in my garrison. I troop with some of the nicest, coolest people I know. Wish I could have stayed longer :(

Just got back. Man, do I love being in my garrison. I troop with some of the nicest, coolest people I know. Wish I could have stayed longer :(

That the same way I feel. I just got back from mine a little while ago.

What's up Thaynerd,

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas Thayne!

Same to you Anthony. Hope your troops go well.

Anyone doing a troop this weekend? I have a Shriner's hospital visit tomorrow. I'm looking forward to making the younglings smile. :)

See you tomorrow. I'll be going Jedi-style just one more time before armoring up for next week's event.

Looking forward to trooping with you again Eugene. One more event and then we can troop TK together. :D