Pictures Needed - Submit Yours Today

Daetrin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Daetrin,

I just discovered that you still lack TM pictures for this project.

If they are good enough, you can use mine from the "Elite status request thread":

DSC01301_DCE.jpg

DSC01302_DCE.jpg

DSC01303_DCE.jpg

DSC01304_DCE.jpg

DSC01305_DCE.jpg

I added one with my bucket off:

DSC01306_DCEgedreht.jpg

If you need them in a higher resolution (5 Mio Pixels) I will mail them to you.

Just let me know.

I hope that helps,

cheers

Alex

• 1 year later...

Here are my recent pics, showing that a heavier set guy can troop!

Actually TK 9069 was normally posted as security at one of the Death Star's many cafeterias.

TimTK8.jpg

TimTK1.jpg

TimTK8.jpg

Thanks Aaron!

I keep tweaking my armor. I have an FX kit with an AP helmet. I still don't like the way my arms fit as far as being able to de-bucket. I can reach, but it's tough. I need to trim my biceps and then raise them up a bit higher. Every time I make an adjustment, my armor is more and more comfortable. I've also been losing some weight, so I can tighten up my side shims that connect my kidney and ab piece.

Take your time, and measure everything. When I was trimming my shin length (so I could walk somewhat normally) I measured the longest distance on the front, back, and each side of both shins to make sure they were close to being equal. Then I penciled in a line freehand of how I thought it should look and be comfy. Then I dremel cut it, dremel sanded it, then rough sand paper and then fine sand paper.

I could still take a bit more off as I have short legs!

Good luck, If you need help let me know,

Timmer

quote name='synaptyx' date='Jan 5 2009, 01:52 PM' post='73318']

My left shim is massive, but it will have to do 'til I lose more weight. <_<

LOL... I absolutely HATE IT when TK's stand there resting their hands on their front belt boxes... it looks like they're either holding up their pants, or pointing at their "cod piece"... if you get my meaning!! The only time your E-11 should be holstered is when you're holding an DLT-19!!! :lol:

I'll put my AP out there to..

P1010004.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010034.jpg

Now THIS is how it's done. Rock on :)

And I'm down with what Tony said - if you don't have a weapon in your hand how can you defend yourself?

And there was me thinking this was a thread to show off different brands of Armour, in clear photos. Didnt realize it was for troopers in action poses :rolleyes:

You clean troopers wouldnt know what action is, get down in the sand with the best of the best sissies ;):D:D You wouldnt see a troop of us guys running from a sinle man i.e SOLO.

This is what SDS armour should really look like ;);):P:P:P:P

48f0bd1a.jpg

LOL.. well since you posted a TD shot, here's mine from a troop ringing the bell at a Salvation Army collection kettle outside Macy's Dept. store during the X-Mas season...

X-Mas08.jpg

One that was run through a software filter...

X-Mas082.jpg