High Resolution TK picture

I'm sure some people know about the Fathead Stormtrooper and if you know about it they have a pretty high rez picture on their website... But I figured it was a pain to go to their website every time to see the close up details so I took a few screen shots and stitched them together in photoshop.

the file is about 5 meg so I'm not going to have it show up here as an image... but if you want it the file is here: http://www.starwars.redlor.net/501st/TK-highrez.png

-lor

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice. Thanks

I'm sure some people know about the Fathead Stormtrooper and if you know about it they have a pretty high rez picture on their website... But I figured it was a pain to go to their website every time to see the close up details so I took a few screen shots and stitched them together in photoshop.

the file is about 5 meg so I'm not going to have it show up here as an image... but if you want it the file is here: http://www.starwars.redlor.net/501st/TK-highrez.png

-lor

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Most excellent contribution Lor! For that you deserve lifeguard duty at the Twi'lik bikini team swimming pool for a weekend while everyone else is on range patrol. :)

Is it me or is the bucket not accurate? It looks like a normal MR CE taken right out of the box.

The frown doesnt have the extra hole and the extra screw on the ears isnt there.

Plus it still has the bubble lenses.

Am I wrong?

Most of the buckets we see around here are Stunt version, which may explain why you expected to see different teeth, lenses, etc. Still, kudos for recognizing the lineage to the MRCE.

Definitely an excellent find.

Most excellent contribution Lor! For that you deserve lifeguard duty at the Twi'lik bikini team swimming pool for a weekend while everyone else is on range patrol. :)

That beats a medal any day.

Damn Lor you got a nice assignment. B) Range patrol isn't so bad we get a chance to blast pesky rebels. :Laser:

I love this photo, I can look at it for hours and never get tired of it B)

Anyone else notice the rather niffty 'invisible mend' on the arm :)

PromoPoster-Arm1.jpg

SEEE!!!, its that bloody good its imposible to see with the naked eye!! :D

Here ya go mate , I've hilighted it. You can see it better on the main picture.

It looks like a quick paint job and or some ABS goop or glue :D

PromoPoster-Arm2.jpg

Likewise mate,it was a pleasure to meet up and finally get a chance to have a right good chin wag

Hopefully next time we can do it over a nice cold beer :)

And may I say that I'm awaiting your new acquisition with bated breath Sir! B)

Aaron

:huh: oooow, now you've got me thinking :blink:

Perhaps I've been staring at it so much that I'm starting to see THINGS :huh:

its a bit like cloud watching and you swear that it looks like a lion with an hat

chasing a squirrel :D

Sorry folks I maybe going mad :)

....or am I <_<

every time i look over this picture hi rez (often).im always finding new questions that buzz around my head.Like i wonder what the gaps were filled with on the ANH strips running down the arms and legs? and how thick was the body armour?

But like you say Billy just never gets old looking over it at such high quality .BTW is the troop a public showing PM me details if you got time?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...