Its finally over! I am EMPLOYED!

TK-4510

I got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rush Press JUST called and I got it!!!! Day Shift, I start tomorrow!!!

Thank you for being my friends and helping me support my family. I am truly in your debt.

I cannot believe it!!!! 8 months, 8 months of hustling and doing what I had to do!!!!

MIKE

FAN-BLOODY-TAS-TIC!!!

Mike

I am SOOOOO pleased for you, it just couldn't happen to a nicer person

you more than deserve it mate. :)

And remember, your friends will ALWAYS be there for you.

Well done mate :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Yaaay!!!! Yaaay!!!! Yaaay!!!! Yaaay!!!! Yaaay!!!!

I can't begin to describe how happy I am. Many men would have folded under the pressure but you sucked it up and did what you needed to provide for your family, and never gave up your faith.

A pint for you bro :pint1: and a :salute:

Thanks everybody. I have to especially thank Paul and Tony and Kevin. Everyone here helped me alot though really. I had to sell my armor and all my goodies. Then the decals really helped us a bunch so we could buy groceries. I dont mind saying that I was in tears after the phone call tonight. I was literally floored. I salute you brothers and sisters!!! I just hope that I can repay you for all your support and kind words. Man oh man, I am so glad that its over. Praise God.

A man is loved

Not for how tall

He stands,

But for how often

He bands, (together)

To help, comfort,

And teach.

Mike,

You taught me how to be a better father & husband.

You taught me faith and perseverance.

Leaders of men lead by example.

Thank you for showing me the way -

Aloha & God bless, always.

T :salute:

Good Job Mike! I know how tough it is...I am in my 3rd month after an 18 year career with a company I started when I was 20, and selling a bunch of things I would never have sold under different circumstances. It's really incredible to think how much you think your job makes you who you are and without it you seem completely lost. My wife's the real trooper, going back to work when she got to stay home before.

Back to the retraining and job hunting. You and everyone else lifted my spirits today! :D