Favorite Episode

ThayNerd

Same here. Furthermore, I've got to go with the original versions of the original trilogy because HAN SHOOTS FIRST! Sebastian Shaw sits better with me as the Spirit of Anakin at the end of ROTJ too.

Same here. Furthermore, I've got to go with the original versions of the original trilogy because HAN SHOOTS FIRST! Sebastian Shaw sits better with me as the Spirit of Anakin at the end of ROTJ too.

I couldn't agree with you more Eugene.

In my order

ESB...

Man, Vader in his element. I love his way with the officers. Pretty direct huh.

Really I love ESB for Vader. His chamber, the comm pad... Man. Awesome. Troopers are cool

in ESB as well. By far my favorite TK.

ROTJ...

Slave Leia. Bikerscouts. Nuff Said.

ANH...

Totaly love Sand Troopers. I hate the SE as well. Agreed with above.

ROTS...

Last 30 minutes of the movie rocked.

AOTC...

Yoda was cool. I like the diffrent clone troopers. Over done a little, but cool.

TPM...

Maul. Whatta waste of a great villain. Replaced by Dooku? WTH? Rates up there with loosing Venom in Spidy 3. Stupid.

Duel of the fates a great scene and theme music.

Clone Wars.

Horrid all around. Not even the clone battles can make this turd smell better...

ANH - it was the first. I saw it for my 9th b-day. Still the classic.

Then ESB, ROTS, AOTC.

Not sure I ever care to see TPM or ROTJ ever again, except for a few select scenes.

ANH - it was the first. I saw it for my 9th b-day. Still the classic.

Then ESB, ROTS, AOTC.

Not sure I ever care to see TPM or ROTJ ever again, except for a few select scenes.

Yeah, the kid Anakin got really old in TPM. I wish all ewoks would come down with some mutant strain of parvo and die in ROTJ.

My favs are ANH when Vader and all those troopers come in the tantive at the beginning. Damn cool back then, still damn cool now!

I also really like the scene in ROTS where Anakin is slipping into the lava after being struck down and screams 'I HATE YOU' at Obi-wan. I loved the intensity of that scene.

And...Darth Maul was the poop! Too bad he was more like a cameo...

you guys are crazy. Its all about the Ewok Adventures.

1.jpg

best quote: "She feeds off of giggles!"

LOL My girlfriend and I both have that DVD. :lol:

Well, I guess ewoks are better than gungans...

Don't give George any ideas! :D

For me, the exact order is hard to nail because I'm just a big fanboy who loves them all. Right now I'd say it's ESB, ANH, ROTS, AOTC, ROTJ, TPM. Great middle with an uneven beginning and a weak ending.

I can't recall the name of the shop - it was near Culpeppers the Herbalist if I recall. They had a blend called Elizabethan I memory serves. Reminded me of what my grandfather used to puff when I was young.

I have to say that Cambridge is one of my favorite cities and I felt quite at home there. Would love to relocate from the US if I could.