Pride Month Photo Request

Morgi

iJpqIST.png%C2%A0

Pride Month is about to start and we're looking for your pictures for our Social Media!

From TK-421 himself to our troopers marching in Pride parades all over the world, the LGBTQ+ community has always played a part in who Stormtroopers are. If you have some pictures of your Trooper in rainbow, you marching in a parade, or you're part of the community and want to show off your armor, please share your pictures with us!

All that's needed is a picture of you, your ID and your Garrison/Outpost. You can submit your pictures either here in the thread or send them to me directly if that's preferable to you. If you don't have a good picture from this year, you can also submit older pictures. 

Good to know: for this one, we're not sticking strictly to the CRL. Flags, different paint and, yes, even Pauldrons are welcome. As this is for our LGBTQ+ troopers, please do not submit pictures of yourself in plain armor if you're not part of the community. Pictures of rainbow troopers however are more than welcome from all our troopers, whether you're part of the community or not!

This thread will stay open until the 25th of June.

Happy Pride Month, everyone!

• Like 4

Maybe next year I will have my TK done to do a pride photo with it... will definitely be interested.. My mando armour is permanently painted in a pride representation albeit subtle and every June I do rainbow somehow in my hair, if out of armour photos are submitable... >.>

• Like 1

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Abdel:

Maybe next year I will have my TK done to do a pride photo with it... will definitely be interested.. My mando armour is permanently painted in a pride representation albeit subtle and every June I do rainbow somehow in my hair, if out of armour photos are submitable... >.>

Maybe a buckets Off picture in your TK next year then? Rainbow hair looks awesome! :peace:

• Like 1

TK-37423, Dune Sea Garrison.

Photos from Phoenix Pride Parade October 16, 2022 (We can't do June because of the heat), supporting my sister, her wife, and the LGBTQ+ community.

RI5iu3cm.jpg

HibDz7em.jpg

9esLPbxm.jpg

Edited by GoofTrooper
  • Like 2