A sad day for FISD - Dan Branton

So very saddened by the news of Dan's passing,I can't believe it,I watched all of Dan's videos and always commented and he ALWAYS replied,I was looking at some of those now and can't believe it will never happen again. I sent him a pm some time ago when I became aware of his illness and he was so very touched that I had ,I hoped that one day our paths would cross but alas no, he came across as such a gentle soul and the world is a lesser place without him,you are at one with the force now Dan in that galaxy we all love. My heartfelt and sincere condolences to his family and friends at this devastating time.

• Like 1

I’m just seeing this now. I was busy trooping today in a costume that was built with considerable help from Dan via whitearmor. His love of this hobby and limitless enthusiasm made him an invaluable member of this community… and a great person in general. My deepest condolences to his family.  Buckets off to the tube stripe police officer. 

FQ9axfZ.png

• Like 1

Just wanted to quickly check the news here on FISD when I came across this very sad thread. 

I was shocked as I had no idea about his very personal fight. Feeling very sad, struggling for the right words.

Nothing in my mind that hasn't already been written here by others. Never had the chance to meet Dan in person, but he was always very kind and friendly when we were in contact. 

This is so sad. Buckets off.

• Like 1

RIP Dan, and bucket's off.  It's shocking that someone can be such a voice and then be silenced so unexpectedly.  My condolences to his family.  Truly a sad day for our community.

• Like 3

This was a real shock to our whole garrison, Dan had already beaten cancer, so it was very unfair that it came back.  If you'd like to leave a donation to help beat cancer, you can do so here https://march.royalmarsden.org/fundraising-page/beatsarcomawithbrantz

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Dan has now been added to the Hall of Eternal Legionnaires:
https://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=290&t=112750&sid=416443c4d19f91fa7eabc6cd28c7ea3d

The Funeral was last Wednesday 7th June, I documented this here: 

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...