Belt - Tropperbay

holster- Damins props 8oz.

undersuit- Underarmor

E-11 - @kmwilson343

latex hand guards- @justjoseph63

helmet electronics- @ukswrath

boots- Imperial boots

I'm 5'11" 216lbs

I'd like to thank Several people with helping me on this. @gmrhodes13, @justjoseph63, @TKSpartan, @FN1313, @Sly11 @Doggydoc @MaskedVengeance all of yalls help was greatly appreciated.wF1oqEs.jpgm4uVU0C.jpgg8PX0hT.jpg6WbhMRj.jpg

sFcAQUh.jpgMrtWUVj.jpg5kZjLBv.jpg

Edited by dblcross
  • Like 1

Nice work Terry, a couple of things, these will be more for the higher levels.

Belt is just over the bottom button, should be just below. Shoulder straps to shoulder bells different gaps, left side touching, right side has a gap, also depending on how much gap on the side you could curve these, reference below.. Bunching of undersuit between shoulder bells and chest. Different forearm to wrist gaps. Thighs hitting cod. Twist on thigh ammo strip, this should be fine but I'd probably straighten a little, but that's me ;). Rotate left thigh so aligns with shin.

wF1oqEs.thumb.jpg.ebdd0fd93035ed162bade1d35644b142.jpg  gallery_12157_15_48577.jpg

8XAwYOf.jpg?1  Nvimd6R.jpg?1  N8trEfM.jpg?1

Drop box not aligned with the end of the plastic belt. Can see part of a logo on your pants. Note the angle of your plastic belt and fabric belt, should follow the same angle.

m4uVU0C.thumb.jpg.55522f649bb7eae28ebd65cbfc8f1b6c.jpg  zEWQjCO.jpg?1

Note on this side the belt angle is better, also drop box is aligned correct. Small gap between ab and kidney plates, tighter strapping may help. I can also see one of your V tabs on top of the kidney ;) 

6WbhMRj.thumb.jpg.f6b26688c3d5a035a1d0328a05bd4cc4.jpg

I can't quite make out your rear shoulder straps so can't comment on their fitment. Generally on the front of the chest the shoulder straps align, 1 large tab and 4 to 5 smaller tabs, not something that normally gets mentioned though.

Helmet not central to backplate, also backplate sticking out on bottom right.

g8PX0hT.jpg

Personally I think you will be fine for basic approval, depending on your GML of course. Just a few tweaks and you should be ready for higher levels.

Good luck, hope to see you with a TKID very soon 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dblcross said:

Thanks! When I correct these issues do I need to replace these photos or just add more to the post?

You don't have to, some do, if you keep the originals others may use them as a guide and then post new photos after the feedback.

It's very hard to get everything sitting just right especially when you are in the armor, I find having a full length mirror handy or even checking the photos before undressing helps :D 

You don't have to, some do, if you keep the originals others may use them as a guide and then post new photos after the feedback.

It's very hard to get everything sitting just right especially when you are in the armor, I find having a full length mirror handy or even checking the photos before undressing helps  
Yeah. My wife and I tried! Don't worry! I'm working on the fixes now.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looks good. :duim:   Like Glen mentioned, you should be good for basic approval depending on your GML. The belt height might be an issue… again, depending on your GML. Good luck!

Nice work Terry. Except for the few minor fixes that have been pointed out, I think you should be good for basic approval.:jc_doublethumbup:

I would like to add one thing(level 3).

It might be the angle of the photo, but "the back edges of ammo pack need to be an equal distance from the "corners" of the ridge at the rear". Although it is not listed in the CRL, to keep "screen accuracy" and a better overall appearance, we always require it for level 3.

RhPb2FA.jpg

• Like 2

Well,  my photographer and spotter is totally exhausted being that she's a preschool teacher and they had field day today and she still has to finish off a couple of her kids projects at home. Me being a good husband knows better than to ask for her help right now, cause I'm helping her so we will have to wait for now! Which will only make it sweeter when I do!

• Like 3

Looking better, you still have the issue with the belt on the sides, fabric should follow the angle of the plastic belt. Also noticed your thigh ammo strip is angled quite high. I still think your chest could come up a little, this would reduce the gap between the chest and backplate, giving you more overhang of the shoulder straps.

D3TjtaR.thumb.jpg.b454b021af05bd3548953f1e3de5acc4.jpg

DWl9VRD.jpg?2

9WUuCcn.thumb.jpg.320cbfd88ab548bc84411701dd30db2a.jpg

JuwSduC.jpg?1

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

you still have the issue with the belt on the sides,

My belt snaps must be too high then. I got velcro and snaps on the back of the front to hold it. The chest should be easy, just make longer straps on the inside. Ammo belt, also easy thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, dblcross said:

Images updated. Hopefully I'm good for basic.

I think you got this, Terry.  A few tweaks here and there and then on to Expert Infantry!  :salute:

• Like 1

I don't think you'll have any issues with your GML or approval, good luck .

For higher levels just watch alignment of your drop boxes.

You may need to add some side strips to fill the gap between abdomen and kidney

Belt could come up just a touch (just under last button or overlapping it)

On 11/27/2023 at 3:14 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

I don't think you'll have any issues with your GML or approval, good luck .

For higher levels just watch alignment of your drop boxes.

You may need to add some side strips to fill the gap between abdomen and kidney

Belt could come up just a touch (just under last button or overlapping it)

Pictures retaken tonight and sent to the Twin Suns GML. I sucked it in on these:laugh1: YAV3lCM.jpgAbAj637.jpghad to retaken this one twice cause an emblem was showing at the neckw5cZImZ.jpgcabTvqh.jpgnsX55DJ.jpgMrtWUVj.jpg

• Like 1

Good luck with Approval! And then on to EIB ;)

For more comfort whilst trooping, it might help to lower the thighs a bit. They seem to hit the codpiece. A centimeter lower would help avoid any pinching and shouldn't impact your knee mobility much :dancing-trooper:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Morgi said:

Good luck with Approval! And then on to EIB ;)

For more comfort whilst trooping, it might help to lower the thighs a bit. They seem to hit the codpiece. A centimeter lower would help avoid any pinching and shouldn't impact your knee mobility much :dancing-trooper:

Easy fix! They are adjustable.

• Like 1