Still riveting

riveting

HI all,

I wanted to return to the forum formally, now that I have returned from my OS experience & I considered it good curtesy to drop in here and say "hi yawl". :salute:

I will endeavor to read through the back posts, when I've time permitting although I have lurked on occasion over the years; so its not all fresh news. ;)

I anticipate posting up a sales thread or two (if that's still cool)? As I would like to add to my TK collection again and this incurs the selling off of some treasured items or even means making the offer of a short run of some TK related items,  this I can do, now that I have returned to the the UK without the crippling costs of the NZ/au postal service.

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome guys :), hopefully I'll only add to the beneficence of the forum and our community.

Although I do have a couple of potential future (how too) threads already in mind, aswell as the odd short run or sales thread, if folks are interested?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When you say "adding to my TK collection" do you mean that you want to become a Stormtrooper or like, armor for display purposes? :smiley-sw013:

On 6/13/2023 at 10:35 AM, Nairy said:

When you say "adding to my TK collection" do you mean that you want to become a Stormtrooper or like, armor for display purposes? :smiley-sw013:

lol good Q: I have three TKs left & AFAIR 6/7? lids, sadly they've been in storage a while now :( .  I suppose I'd like to sell on one of the the RS kits and maybe get a another TM again?

So...... possibly become a Stormtrooper in the future when I get settled and get everything back & then back onto the three TK display with Vader, like my original plan that I always wanted :D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, riveting said:

lol good Q: I have three TKs left & AFAIR 6/7? lids, sadly they've been in storage a while now :( .  I suppose I'd like to sell on one of the the RS kits and maybe get a another TM again?

So...... possibly become a Stormtrooper in the future when I get settled and get everything back & then back onto the three TK display with Vader, like my original plan that I always wanted :D

Three TKs with vader sounds amazing to have in a collection! :dancing-trooper: It is super ambitious and I love it!!! :icon_bow:

On 6/15/2023 at 7:39 AM, Nairy said:

Three TKs with vader sounds amazing to have in a collection! :dancing-trooper: It is super ambitious and I love it!!! :icon_bow:

Yip that it is :D Whilst overseas I worked out how too and made 3 "posed display mannequins" all in a slightly different pose, in prep for the display that I have in my head lol

They were free standing, self balanced, super light where they needed to be & made from paper and cost less than $30nzd each, I left 1 behind and binned the other two, figuring their cheap to make, but crieky have costs in the UK gone up since I left.    :glare:  when I move again?? I plan on remaking them, so might put up a how too thread if folks are interested?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, riveting said:

Yip that it is :D Whilst overseas I worked out how too and made 3 "posed display mannequins" all in a slightly different pose, in prep for the display that I have in my head lol

They were free standing, self balanced, super light where they needed to be & made from paper and cost less than $30nzd each, I left 1 behind and binned the other two, figuring their cheap to make, but crieky have costs in the UK gone up since I left.    :glare:  when I move again?? I plan on remaking them, so might put up a how too thread if folks are interested?

A how to thread would be awesome!