TK-70202 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (Anovos) (524)

**Edit: I apologize in advance for the large-size images. I would definitely recommend scaling down the page. If this is something that needs adjusting please let me know. Thank you!**

Name: Marek Leavenworth

TKID: TK-70202

Forum Name: Starkiller

Garrison: Cloud City Garrison

Link to EI Application: 

Armor Info:

• Armor Maker: Anovos (kit)

• Helmet Maker: Anovos

• Blaster Type: E-11 (QuestDesignCanada)

• Height: 6’-6'1"

• Weight: 155 lbs

• Boot Maker: Imperial Boots/Keep Trooping

• Canvas Belt: Anovos (added velcro)

• Gloves/Hand Plates Type: Anovos/Latex from Etsy (BaileyBuildsDesigns)

• Electronics: iComm, voice booster, Henry's Helmet Fans (x2)

• Neck Seal Type: OEM

• Holster Maker: Anovos

Application Photos:

1. WyDu9Su.jpg

2. 3aKtipR.jpg

3. vF8ikcy.jpg

4. eX13UAX.jpg

5. 86LvW86.jpg

6. iWmjQ9F.jpg

7. FsNHBsC.jpg

8. tLDoZ6b.jpg

oM9P3rj.jpg

LwptnAX.jpg

9. e860O1V.jpg

RJw4bmX.jpg

10. 4KD2G9A.jpg

68c2u3f.jpg

11. 2s6xiYC.jpg

12. q5buC6R.jpg

13. e1iSuoU.jpg

14. tfLk4se.jpg

15. nyGkXhA.jpg

16. e7rn1Fe.jpg

17. UxfH9y6.jpg

18. 0nO9Leq.jpg

19. 8W9RFs0.jpg

20. gvFdrBT.jpg

21. X7uPu7f.jpg

nXRUWVM.jpg

OjTo0ma.jpg

22. yvgJqIT.jpg

23. 5xQCMUg.jpg

24. 8ekCvgR.jpg

25. SCr01Xo.jpg

26. O9JSTDN.jpg

27. UVH3OLo.jpg

28. m751BGO.jpg

I have made adjustments according to the EI application, and I welcome advice. Thank you for your time and assistance!

Marek Leavenworth

TK-20202

Edited by Starkiller
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Marek

Glad to see your Centurion submission . One of us will be with you as soon as possible. 

Added to the processing line.  :salute:

Thanks, Mario!

Hi Marek!:salute:

We are working on your request, the armor looks great!

Just one last favor so we can see the Centurion badge under your name. So as not to create confusion in future applications, we need you to update/correct two photos in this request.

The photos are Nº1 and Nº23.

About No.1, the belt is too low, which is something we emphasize a lot in the applications. It probably moved during the photo shoot.

egPwAqD.jpg                        Q2X9NlL.jpg   xxczAhe.jpg

Regarding No. 23, the plastic belt does not seem to keep the 45° angle with respect to the canvas belt. In the other pictures it looks like it, but to avoid confusion, we prefer that you replace the photo with a clearer one.

qfvpbh0.jpg    

Thank you for your patience and understanding, Marek.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Chemi said:

Just one last favor so we can see the Centurion badge under your name. So as not to create confusion in future applications, we need you to update/correct two photos in this request.

About No.1, the belt is too low, which is something we emphasize a lot in the applications. It probably moved during the photo shoot.

Regarding No. 23, the plastic belt does not seem to keep the 45° angle with respect to the canvas belt. In the other pictures it looks like it, but to avoid confusion, we prefer that you replace the photo with a clearer one.

qfvpbh0.jpg    

Sounds good! I'll see if I can get those updated pics today! Thanks!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chemi said:

qfvpbh0.jpg    

Belt adjusted!

6PNUrCW.jpg

Ty4OUGg.jpg

Let me know if there's anything else you need from me! Thank you!:trooper:

@Chemi

• Like 4

Hi Marek, and thank you for your submission for ANH Stunt Centurion! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

-We would just like to add, as a suggestion, that you can use a small file to remove those little "bits" of abs in the area of the teeth. :jc_doublethumbup:

wK9iCwf.png

Reference image

ezcVZLH.jpg

-Also, keep an eye on the shoulder bridges. They can break easily.:56pullhair:

Reference images

5SNN219.jpg                          tZUuh7f.png   i6Y57Zb.jpg   EKbEeb6.jpg

Nothing more to add Marek.  Great job!

Thank you very much for taking the time to "upgrade" your armor to Centurion level... Now you can "encourage your Garrison friends" who haven't achieved it yet!!!!

Congratulations #524!!!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

• Chemi changed the title to TK-70202 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (Anovos) (524)
4 hours ago, Chemi said:

Hi Marek, and thank you for your submission for ANH Stunt Centurion! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

-We would just like to add, as a suggestion, that you can use a small file to remove those little "bits" of abs in the area of the teeth. :jc_doublethumbup:

wK9iCwf.png

Reference image

ezcVZLH.jpg

-Also, keep an eye on the shoulder bridges. They can break easily.:56pullhair:

Reference images

5SNN219.jpg                          tZUuh7f.png   i6Y57Zb.jpg   EKbEeb6.jpg

Nothing more to add Marek.  Great job!

Thank you very much for taking the time to "upgrade" your armor to Centurion level... Now you can "encourage your Garrison friends" who haven't achieved it yet!!!!

Congratulations #524!!!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Thank you very much! I am honored! I'll keep an eye on those bridges and work on the teeth!

• Like 2