Transforming an Anovos Kit

So recently I bought a used and partially assembled Anovos Stormtrooper kit. I haven't had the chance to look over the armor too extensively but from what I can tell its a bit more scratched up than I would like and there is some slight yellowing.

So I've come to ask the experts, what can I do?

I bet there are ways to repaint it white to then turn it into a normal TK (if someone has a link to a thread here, I'd appreciate it)

But I was also thinking, what if I turned it into a different type of stormtrooper?

People in my garrison were saying I could turn it into a sandtrooper (I need to research that more on the MEPD forum for that)

But are Anovos kits the right type of armor that fit the CRL's for other stormtrooper like the Stormtrooper Commander or Shocktrooper? (Minus the different paint schemes) 

For yellowing you can try Ret0bright, worked great on my lid of my 10 year old ATA helmet.

Those you have already mentioned and a couple other options, Heavy Weapons Trooper or The Force Unleashed, both have some weathering.

• Like 1

So recently I bought a used and partially assembled Anovos Stormtrooper kit. I haven't had the chance to look over the armor too extensively but from what I can tell its a bit more scratched up than I would like and there is some slight yellowing.
So I've come to ask the experts, what can I do?
I bet there are ways to repaint it white to then turn it into a normal TK (if someone has a link to a thread here, I'd appreciate it)

But I was also thinking, what if I turned it into a different type of stormtrooper?
People in my garrison were saying I could turn it into a sandtrooper (I need to research that more on the MEPD forum for that)
But are Anovos kits the right type of armor that fit the CRL's for other stormtrooper like the Stormtrooper Commander or Shocktrooper? (Minus the different paint schemes) 

Sandtrooper would be the easiest if it’s looking roughed up as is.

There are definitely some differences between stormtroopers and Sandtroopers so you’d want to check out the CRLs and build sections of the forums to get more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After having a chance to look at it more, it seems more like it has scratches than yellowing. I'm gonna work with another friend in my garrison to see what can be done about it and also receive help assembling it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...