(111) TK-82611 Troop Log - Updated with pics from Troop One through 41

rzill

• rzill changed the title to (108) TK-82611 Troop Log - Updated with pics from Troop One through 27
  • rzill changed the title to (109) TK-82611 Troop Log - Updated with pics from Troop One through 27
  • rzill changed the title to (109) TK-82611 Troop Log - Updated with pics from Troop One through 31

Back to official troops! This was a small, but friendly Con. Good turnout for the Great Lakes Garrison, and I got a deal on a battle damaged vintage Large Size Stormtrooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_2902.png

Great work trooper

Ā 

Ā 

You can request trooping awards when you hit trooping milestones, info here:Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

• rzill changed the title to (110) TK-82611 Troop Log - Updated with pics from Troop One through 32
  • rzill changed the title to (110) TK-82611 Troop Log - Updated with pics from Troop One through 34
  • rzill changed the title to (110) TK-82611 Troop Log - Updated with pics from Troop One through 37
  • 2 weeks later...

Troop 38 - I left my shoulder bells at home and made the 45 minute drive home to get them. Lost my good parking spot and had to do an armor change in the trees by the side of the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_3024.jpgIMG_3025.jpg
  • Like 1

• rzill changed the title to (111) TK-82611 Troop Log - Updated with pics from Troop One through 39
  • rzill changed the title to (111) TK-82611 Troop Log - Updated with pics from Troop One through 41
  • 2 weeks later...