I'm wanting to make something

TK 2293

Ok guys since I'm totally out of money and have some materials that are hiding in my closet. I was wondering if there are any kind of tutorials on how to make a Shoulder Pauldron?

I can't get a job do to a undiagnosed medical condition *which is also keeping me out of shcool at the moment grrrr* So I have been sitting at home wasting away my days doing nothing other than school work. I'm going stir crazy, my armor is sitting in a box and I want to make some accesories for it.

I can't do the PVC blaster at the moment, that will probably have to wait till summer time. So ya, can any one help me on this? I really want a shoulder palron to go along with my armor, but no monies :( instead I have some vinyl scraps in my closet from a past project lol

Jen

"small fry"

Hmm...have you tried asking over at MEPD? They are the pauldronbearing crazies:)

I knew I forgot to check some where "DOH!" Thanks I'll go ask :) heck if they can give me a few tips I'll make one and then make a second one with a tutorial if I'm able lol thanks ;)

Cool!

Looking forward to the WIP-pics!

Haha indeed, I found some patterns. Now on my next trip up to Waly-World I'll see if I can't get mumy to buy me some vinyl w00t! I'll keep this post open for when I get started ;) *though my sewing may suck so I don't expect it to come out too good :P *

Are you going for Sandtrooper then Jen?

Theres a few other little mods you will need to do aswell- No drop boxes, Sniper knee plate, No Thermal detonator, youl need ammo packs, Back pack and No Abb buttons (the ones on the left need to be 3 plain white).

Ive just completed my Sandy :)

Are you going for Sandtrooper then Jen?

Theres a few other little mods you will need to do aswell- No drop boxes, Sniper knee plate, No Thermal detonator, youl need ammo packs, Back pack and No Abb buttons (the ones on the left need to be 3 plain white).

Ive just completed my Sandy :)

I haven't quite decided yet, I was thinking of doing the white pauldron with clean armor just fork kicks :P Since its my first kit and probably won't be getting another one I wasn't to keen to the idea of making it messy D: