Lens Fitment - RS ANH Stunt

mnwnwo

Doing my first troop in a few weeks and am super paranoid about my Opleprops lens fitment in my RS ANH Stunt bucket.  There is a decent gap on the sides.  Do I need to try and seal the top sides to make it more flush?

TK42474_Bucket1.jpg

TK42474_Bucket2.jpg

TK42474_Bucket3.jpg

Doing my first troop in a few weeks and am super paranoid about my Opleprops lens fitment in my RS ANH Stunt bucket.  There is a decent gap on the sides.  Do I need to try and seal the top sides to make it more flush?
TK42474_Bucket1.jpg.dee24dfb159a9e797a422b7edaaf78d0.jpg
TK42474_Bucket2.jpg.94e5d3aac90fc0fa7f53d922dd3af660.jpg
TK42474_Bucket3.jpg.248648e9b957183933c540acf958a427.jpg

Having some gap is fine. In fact it’s actually pretty beneficial. The airflow that comes from it helps prevent fogging up lenses and makes the helmet less stuffy. So long as the appearance doesn’t allow others to see through to your face, you should be fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As others said before, it's alright, if not beneficial to have a bit of a gap. If you want to close it for the sake of perfection, it might help if you adjust the lens material. That means getting one side loose, pushing the material inwards until it's flat against the eye holes and creating a second hole in the lens material for the screw.

iPtSDtf.jpeg

You got this! 

You can also cut your lens down to just a little bigger than the eye sockets, this allows a closer fit, I use silicon to hold mine in place. I mainly did this as my hero helmet is a lot smaller and the sheet of lens material would rub on my nose, no issues now though.

A small gap can help airflow although installing fans will be even better.

Good luck on your first troop

Safety equipment suppliers do a green safety lens, just have to check some can supply dark grey not green

https://www.amazon.com/Hobart-770580-Shield-Replacement-Shaded/dp/B002VECKRO/ref=sr_1_12?crid=2CSN738CIT7NI&keywords=safety+shield+green+lens&qid=1680486303&sprefix=safety+sheildgreen+lens%2Caps%2C350&sr=8-12

61jOCXl4xyL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Trooperbay also sells lens materail