TK-22725 requesting ANH (Stunt) EIB Status [WTF] (1060)

Name: Sherry Thaxton

TKID: 22725

Forum name: Adianu

Garrison: Star

Mandatory Information

Armor = Walt's Trooper Factory

Helmet= Walt's Trooper Factory (90% scale)

Blaster= Hellhound Props

501st Membership Link

Optional

Height = 5'2"

Weight = opting out on this one  :)

Boots = Self-painted Chelsea boots from Amazon

Canvas belt = Self-made

Hand Plates = JustJoseph

Neck Seal = GeekyPink

Holster = Self-made

Full Body

Front

5IW5vcQ.jpg

Back

6JYwSjR.jpg

Left side (arms raised) and Left side detail

VMx0cGO.jpg

Right side (arms raised) and 6. Right side detail

S4aFDoZ.jpg

Action shot

il0b87K.jpg

Armor Details

Abdomen button plates (close-up)

EtTJ6wn.jpg

Cod and posterior plate connections showing rivet/snaps (exterior)

kvaPMSg.jpg

Interior strapping

Iq8i0cM.jpg

vczdxL9.jpg

bKxZmlz.jpg

ojuRIti.jpg

ojuRIti.jpg

1D8AXuZ.jpg

ZlPzPvD.jpg

3mwJv3N.jpg

AvnncOs.jpg

jyMv5x6.jpg

M6f1nlj.jpg

Wrist openings (close-up)

JRGWZ41.jpg

Bonus details- Centurion prep

Posterior plate/kidney connection

z1QaNIg.jpg

Sniper knee plate (left and right sides)

OrXqGFg.jpg

BxeCnq6.jpg

Knee ammo pack

h0B7XFZ.jpg

mptnVcP.jpg

Helmet Details

Front

O7gO8ip.jpg

Left side

BggaxCh.jpg

Right side

n3E7Fms.jpg

Rear

BCobc0m.jpg

Back-lit showing lens color

LdveSKE.jpg

Close-up of Hovi tips

stFeLsF.jpg

x0ziR9z.jpg

S-trim (side view)

OMN95kR.jpg

ear screw close-ups

Z1CzBux.jpg

c3VxTjD.jpg

j7MTRz7.jpg

Ih5wEf7.jpg

Vocoder

kdtdPzi.jpg

Accessories

Neck seal

xZHOVb3.jpg

TD front and rear showing screw type

auUIrwR.jpg

vfbrY32.jpg

r1qAxko.jpg

Holster attachment

5mYmWc8.jpg

8M6QKY3.jpg

ABS/canvas belt (rear)

QRhctPo.jpg

oWy4iEr.jpg

Boots (showing tops and sides)

ORvixCX.jpg

AgsZ12K.jpg

daHaKQ1.jpg

Rubber gloves

gPrBQCo.jpg

Hand guards showing flexibility

65cTuy1.jpg

Blaster Details

Left side

gYzsnSA.jpg

Right side

Wbxyt4W.jpg

Rear showing D-ring

NM8wbGh.jpg

I was spotty in updating it, but here is my build thread: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/46112-adianus-wtf-shorty-build/

I had help from a lot of TK's along the way, but especially want to thank Josh (https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/profile/32069-alotmorestuff/) from our South Texas Squad for answering countless questions, checking progress pictures, and helping me at armor parties!

I appreciate feedback from everyone! I did build this intending to go for Centurion, so beyond EIB feedback appreciated as well. 

• Like 1

Hi Sherry 

Thank you for your EIB application. It's  now in the processing  line . 

There are a couple of details we'll need you to address before we can continue with your review.

1- CRL L2: Clips shall be attached with slotted type, flat or dome top style screws, and be black 

Just a short painting session to give a Black paint coat to the screws and ready to go.

klPeNLn.jpg

2-  A photo of your ABS Belt laying flat as you can see in the example bellow please.

wEBkXXp.jpg

Thank you and one of us will be with you as soon as possible.  :salute:

Appreciate the super fast response! 

I don't know how I missed that the TD screws should be painted black :shok: Here we go:

NzBoGaD.jpg

And man, my belt loves its heat bath curve! Held it down to get a better shot here:

UrViQKC.jpg

Thanks in advance for any additional comments!

• Like 2

Thank your , so fast !! 

I forgot two more photo request 

Could you please add  a picture of the 6 rivets on the left side (no need to put on the armor)  with the two sides lined up and the Han Snap. Something like this: 

UodhB64.jpg            ntcoIfs.jpg

Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sherry, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Starting at the top, you could trim the last tab of the back sections of the shoulder bridge in the middle.

irVdwZy.jpg         U0itlRj.jpg?1    uG4pEd5.jpg

Lowering the forearms would give you some more confort when carry on your blaster.

Reference Images

wzditiD.jpg      abnIOZa.jpg   MDEKt9a.jpg?1  

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for our highest tier of approval.  Because Centurion photos must show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Level 3 might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we are able to clearly see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

CRL L3: There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

This is an easy fix, just a little strapping adjustment and if you trim the return edge of the Bells , this would help to get then closer to the chest armor.

Reference Images

CUbh7FD.jpg    dm0GIMM.jpg?2  74r31tu.jpg?2      

Reference Images

93Dycf2.jpg?1     SzbmDFL.jpg?2

We have a more challenging fix here but we are confident you can do it Trooper.

Your shoulder bridges are riding a little higher (floating) over your shoulder bells as pointed bellow. A suggested solution is to bend down the shoulder section of the back plate to allow rising it up a little more.  Plase take a read to this ShaSha's Building Thread that shows this fix.

wI2nlE9.jpg      T6uX6nQ.jpg

Reference Images

p0crOaD.jpg                   JBbCkSv.jpg?2

CRL L3: Hand guards shall be latex or latex-like, solid white or painted white, and affixed to rubber gloves with no visible strapping or stitching.

Yours are effectively latex-like as the required ones for L3. But you will need to add a little more glue to affix them better.

Reference Images

pVrZ0V5.jpg  3X4uSJk.jpg        ivx4wFE.jpg   HIeNCuD.jpg?1

Moving down, you may want to trim the small ab buttons plate a little more.

Reference images

ACSvUgZ.jpg                                               UzU1W3j.jpg?5         wFB6j8I.jpg?1

CRL L3 : Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor. Abdominal and Kidney Plate align horizontally at top.

While your Ab/Kidney  left side connection looks good, the right side will need some strapping adjustment to reduce de gap. Easy fix.! 

Reference Images

aBkDJpR.jpg                                 1rV9hwu.jpg?1        ieF7xdu.jpg?1                 

And that's all Sherry, Congratulations for joining the EIB ranks and we'll be waiting for your next step. Centurion when ready.  :salute: 

• Like 2

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-22725 requesting ANH (Stunt) EIB Status [WTF] (1060)

Hooray, thank you! And I’m super relieved to see that I had almost all of the recommended Centurion updates in my plans already. Nothing too scary. I have my first TK troop next weekend, I will see which of these I can get done in time for that vs right after!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the EIB ranks and the Expert Infantry Honor Gallery

ecn5IaB.png

• 1 month later...