Existing 501st member Just approved a week ago

JediMax

It's been a few years trying to get my ANH stunt approved.

Finally last week , through blood,sweat and tears it was approved!

Looking to possibly move to centurion level as I am 3/4 there. Any help and assistance will be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

That's fantastic news, Gary! Welcome! I see that you've already requested the proper forum access, so hopefully in the next couple of day's you'll have Stormtrooper status here on the forum. A great place to start to prepare for EI submission to to post up your basic approval photos for us to see, or even better--take the photos that you'll need to submit for EI so that we can evaluate all the pieces. You can post them here or even start start a build thread in the ANH section.

We're looking forward to helping you along on this next step towards EI and hopefully Centurion after that!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the ranks trooper, looking forward to seeing your EIB application soon, when it comes to adding images many of us use a free online image host Imgur, upload your images there then copy and paste into your thread, how to here 

• Like 1

Thank you everyone.. I know it will be a bigger challenge than basic.. There are people here to help which will be greatly appreciated.  Going from a Tusken to TK was a journey. Hope to join the ranks of centurion/ EIB  soon.

• Like 1

Forgot to mention our Field Exercise Awards, once you have been trooping in your TK start a troop logo and request an award once you reach a certain level, 10 troops is the first. More info here

Hello Gary! Huge congratulations on completing your TK and finally getting approved! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley::trooper: Excited to see your applications for the higher levels! :wub:

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen" :sith:

On 3/17/2023 at 8:17 PM, JediMax said:

TK approval pic

Already looking neat! Good job!

For extra crisp photo editing when taking pictures next to a background like that, remember to not be too close to the background as it can "bleed over" onto your armor! :jc_doublethumbup: Hint hint 

But also hint hint (the EIB honor gallery image + potential trading cards in the future?) :dancing-trooper: