2023 u trim / belt sources .

Rob .T .

So, apart from “ contact cfo “ or “ contact Tm “ does anyone have actual sources of the 2 1/4 nylon webbing for belts, or the 10 mm up trim for around the body armour . Actual modern companies that sell to the public ???? 

im not excluding mark or Paul from the discussion, I just would like a source new members/ builders can use to locate their soft goods .

id include white soled Chelsea boots in this enquiry, but I’m a realist . Lol . 

cheers folks. 

11 hours ago, Rob .T . said:

So, apart from “ contact cfo “ or “ contact Tm “ does anyone have actual sources of the 2 1/4 nylon webbing for belts, or the 10 mm up trim for around the body armour . Actual modern companies that sell to the public ???? 

I did a bit of research but couldn't find the correct width or either webbing or U trim and ended up purchasing from Mark.

The belt material  appears to be 57 mm white nylon webbing . If you eBay search that ( in the U.K.) it’s available from military suppliers as the British army uses it for white ceremonial belts . It’s called courline webbing or parade belt webbing. 
it’s about 15 pounds for 1 1/2 meters . 
there’s no point in me posting a link as it will be out of date for readers in the future . 

I still can’t find a hi res clear picture of the U trim . 

Edited by Rob .T .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132294556451?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=QchUQQi5Srq&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=uTU_6smiTR2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

this link may work during 2023 . It’s the belt material . From the U.K. 

Edited by Rob .T .