Hey from Saskatchewan

Abdel

Hey, 

My names  Thomas, they/them, from Sask Canada. Been a mando merc for years. Got an officer approved last summer. Originally went with a mando as i didn't want to be a boring white armour... thennnn... seeing groups of troopers at cons.. I decided I HAD to be one of them. Funny how opinions change in time! Got my BBB in Decemer. Will hope to start building when repairs to the mando are complete!!

• Like 2

Hi Thomas welcome to FISD. Glad to read you're ready to start your path to the shiny white world! :jc_doublethumbup:

Bellow a link to a very useful index that may serve you well.

When ready, open your own build thread and ask all your questions, post photos and receive feedback:salute:

Good luck. 

Hello again Thomas! You're certainly in the right place to join the whiteout crew, and it's excellent to see that you already started your AP build thread! We look forward to following along once you finish up your mando!

Hello Thomas and welcome to the forums, if you already have a legion approved costume you can request higher access here 

Good luck with the build

Welcome to FISD Thomas, looks like you are on your way to becoming one of us!

Look forward to seeing your build thread and eventual approval as a TK. :duim: