Few questions about my armor to be

Hi there,

I'm a bit of a newbie here, but have had a while to contemplate and pool my resources. Even still I have a few questions for some of the more seasoned troopers (bear with me if all these questions seem redundant...I'm sure you hear these all the time, heh).

First off, I have taken into consideration the pros and cons of the FX armor. And as a first-time trooper I think FX may be the way to go until I come across money enough to get a set of AP or TE2 armor. With that said I still need to find a place to buy my FX armor. I know "where to buy" posts aren't really smiled apon but I thought since this thread is more so a collaboration of questions rather than just a straight out question I might get an answer or two. With that said does anyone have a refutable site from which I could buy a durable yet not so pricy set of FX armor (perhaps you could PM me? :D ).

Also, I know prices aren't allowed in posts so If someone could be so kind as to PM me exactly what I'm looking at price wise that would be <i>much<i> appreciated!

Also, In my constant journey to pool resources I am always open to tips so if you have any you like to share, I'm all ears :) . Hopefully I'll get my armor banged out just in time for ACEN but we'll see how that goes ;)

Thanks a bunch everyone,

Ryan

Go here:

-----------

It's FX without the helmet. You don't want that helmet anyway, so get an MRCE or better yet, TE2, TM or AP :-)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed