Dblcross's 5.0 AM Build Thread

dblcross

On 2/6/2023 at 2:46 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Very nice, just watch what images you use as close up's, especially for higher level approval OR do a little more sanding, a few areas 3D print lines can still be seen ;) 

QuEgK9u.thumb.jpg.1fcd6635c1deea30613485dbf470c322.jpg

For L2 EIB 

• 3-D printed blasters can not contain visible print lines, and must be sanded smooth for a more realistic appearance.

YZh8H44.jpg

I'll be fixing this up this weekend.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2023 at 2:43 PM, dblcross said:

I Still am waiting on BBB day but I figured now would be the time to start a build thread to start a collaboration of Helpful links for AM 5.0. (although, I must say @MaskedVengeance and @justjoseph63 are on point with helpful links!) My inventory so far,

Armor- Daves Darkside Depot 5.0 option B 

Belt- Trooperbay

Neck Seal- Darman's props 

Holster- Darman's Prop 8oz.

Voice Asist - Ukswraith I Comm

Hearing Asist - Ukswraith 

Dual fans - Daves Darkside Depot

E-11 Blaster - @kmwilson343 Kit with @justjoseph63 folding stock and greeble kit

I found your build! Whoot whoot lol

• Like 1

Just a general statement because I just read the whole thread, I am also an electrician, but I hate bending pipe haha.

I actually have a question. On your blaster theres a chip on the sight. Ive never seen that, has there been an update to ANH blasters since I built last?

13 minutes ago, Knockerbot said:

I actually have a question. On your blaster theres a chip on the sight. Ive never seen that, has there been an update to ANH blasters since I built last?

axJdoSR.jpg   mhGEe1Y.jpg   DA5AMIQ.png?1     

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Knockerbot said:

Just a general statement because I just read the whole thread, I am also an electrician, but I hate bending pipe haha.

That's what we do bro!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Knockerbot said:

I found your build! Whoot whoot lol

I'm questioning whether or not I need to contact DDD. I got the message last week he would have the final Balances by the weekend. Well, it's Monday and I don't want to be pushy...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dblcross said:

That's what we do bro!

I hate it so much that I now work in a gypsom mine and never have to touch pipe and if I ever do I'll make my apprentice do it haha. 

22 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

And research thread ;) 

I had no idea things have changed! I will have to think about if I want to change mine up. Thanks guys.

• Like 1

To pass the time, I decided to make my own TD clips with the help of @ukswrath guide. These things are a lot smaller than I imagined them to be.tH9XKAM.jpgTgkzLMw.jpgC2HAwFX.jpgxAK2kNb.jpgzNvMHjS.jpgiOeSzf2.jpgR01jt2s.jpgu47X4TO.jpglQBScAQ.jpg Best part about this is, I showed my wife and of course I got the "What are those?" answer.

• Like 2

Nice work, good to see you didn't round off the corners which meet the control panel ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...