TLJ and TROS build description video

equuspolo

Well after hundreds of questions, I finally made a video to help explain how I built this first order armor.  It’s an hour and twenty five minites long.  Some of the information is for new potential builder.  So everyone can fast forward to whatever pertains to them.  So this is the build for The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker variation.  However it will touch a bit on The Force Awakens variation as well.  This is the new Denuo Novo First Order Stormtrooper armor and helmets.

there are a lot of exceptional builders here and build threads.  This is not to override any of them, but rather a video aid to them. 

• Like 5

Awww yeah! You've got a new subscriber! I've been longing for some 501st and FISD member content as I have a drought on the "Babe, what should we watch tonight?"-front! Thank you!

• Like 1

• Sly11 featured this topic
  • 1 month later...

Google translated previous post

Miraculous video, it will be brown not only for the buddy, but also for the professional. Thanks for your work
  • Like 1

Update to the above translation :)

Great video, it will be useful not only for a beginner, but also for a professional. Thank you very much for your work
  • Like 1