Will it fit?

I feel silly asking but I can't figure it out and thought this would be the best place to seek advice.

Someone on the 501st page selling ANOVOS Shadow Trooper armor. I know its shadow trooper armor but I believe its similar to the ANOVOS TK armor which is why I thought itd be good to ask here.

https://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=111910

They claim they are 5'7", 130lbs. I'm 5'11"/5'12" and probably about 150-175lbs? (Sorry I haven't weighted myself in a minute so i could be wrong).

Honest opinion based on experience, do you guys think It'll fit? I'm unfortunately not close enough to the seller to try it on in person beforehand.

The hopeful part of my brain wants me to make it work but I'm worried that I'd get it and it wouldn't fit.

Anovos would normally suit anyone of your height and weight BUT it just depends on what they have trimmed off to suit their height so I would suggest asking what they have trimmed for their sizing, if they haven't trimmed anything then is should fit you.

gotcha, thanks for the info!

Sent him a PM asking about it

Another question about Anovos armor, do they need to be repainted at all? Shadow or regular TK. Because I found a Anavos TK kit as well and am considering things

4 minutes ago, Coolajxl said:

Another question about Anovos armor, do they need to be repainted at all? Shadow or regular TK. Because I found a Anavos TK kit as well and am considering things

Neither the Shadow or TK need paint so you should be fine there

Before ordering it, be aware that it may not fit.  At 130 lbs., the person selling it is pretty slim and has trimmed the calves pretty close.,, almost form-fitting:

jPzFKPw.jpg

Many if not most of the other pieces may be able to be adjusted with some new strapping, but if you have larger calves they may need shims.  Unfortunately Anovos is no longer is business, so finding black ABS to match may be an issue.

The tops of the thighs look to have a little more room (almost too much on the lower right one) so you you may be OK there:

3QvYGId.jpg

Overall the armor should have a "custom tailored" appearance, and the difference of 20+ lbs. may make a huge difference on the fit and amount of work needed.

5 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Before ordering it, be aware that it may not fit.  At 130 lbs., the person selling it is pretty slim and has trimmed the calves pretty close.,, almost form-fitting:

jPzFKPw.jpg

Many if not most of the other pieces may be able to be adjusted with some new strapping, but if you have larger calves they may need shims.  Unfortunately Anovos is no longer is business, so finding black ABS to match may be an issue.

The tops of the thighs look to have a little more room (almost too much on the lower right one) so you you may be OK there:

3QvYGId.jpg

Overall the armor should have a "custom tailored" appearance, and the difference of 20+ lbs. may make a huge difference on the fit and amount of work needed.

Thank you so much for the input!