TK-33555 Requesting ANH (Hero) EIB Status (RS) (1056)

Trooper Info

Costume Information

• Armor Maker: RS Props
  • Helmet Maker: RS Props
  • E-11 Blaster: RS Props
  • Canvas Belt: RS Props
  • Hand Guards: RS Props
  • Gloves: Rubber Chemical Gloves; RS Props
  • Electronics: Helmet Fan Kit
  • Neck Seal: RS Props
  • Holster: RS Props
  • Boots: RS Props

aWyYqKO.jpg

BtMDgxb.jpg

TBfpJE8.jpg

qQBI1iX.jpg

hLh0xYY.jpg

hrObRmZ.jpg

(edited)_IMG_4688.webp.87de773d6bb4d27b3ca797c1ae401b61.webp

IMG_4693.webp.dee9ebfcdb36203af414de2a8bf6674c.webp

IMG_4692.webp.69e2c96f543358fba71736d44693ba4e.webp

IMG_4691.webp.687fb4c51f56aefc69cb0c5d01c30b2f.webp

IMG_4690.webp.97d05fb86914c9070ce2308e1bda2eb7.webp

IMG_4687.webp.b778a23f00ca0f36467426c4f1104628.webp

IMG_4686.webp.a8b722d892f6c52abd8084a89aa90a4b.webp

IMG_4685.webp.dcf52e55693462e1697db001eaf054e2.webp

IMG_4684.webp.9c85213d6786f47da5477eab3d63188a.webp

IMG_4683.webp.ec77df09d6e511c0929c6a9f09f29339.webp

IMG_4682.webp.a2b7c70b48baa5598a59ed3b11573de2.webp

(edited)_IMG_4681.webp.4330c4df16c54de7fd2aca9d787ed37b.webp

IMG_4680.webp.248c5ebb251bc62c7f72fb5671ae75b3.webp

IMG_4679.webp.2ffb96d37c118b005fcbc851cd742be5.webp

IMG_4678.webp.44938250ed782c347d46c25f78e3d71a.webp

IMG_4677.webp.d3cac8142e8fb05737037203c426f5ff.webp

IMG_4676.webp.78df073fade7d106b3cd585258a2e34b.webp

IMG_4670.webp.301d93f6a012c737d6f1dcccc7405e98.webp

IMG_4671.webp.902630d63a1fa71d2d3b29a9ca671676.webp

IMG_4673.webp.c7d025f00860b36d36e3c03d10f71a03.webp

IMG_4672.webp.4d839c93e636b53ec7a9f224904d4bdb.webp

IMG_4675.webp.3d15ce549ccb65afa4eafa294be2ecb5.webp

IMG_4674.webp.0c9dd11321ebb2f7994de6a7c3ae0754.webp

gJ8Ky68.jpg

FgtSJQP.jpg

2kr9ook.jpg

9RFTj6r.jpg

Thank you for your consideration and please let me know if you have any questions or need to see any additional detail. 

(edited)_IMG_4699.webp

(edited)_IMG_4697.webp

(edited)_IMG_4705.webp

(edited)_IMG_4701.webp

IMG_4707.webp

IMG_4702.webp

IMG_4667.webp

IMG_4668.webp

IMG_4669.webp

(edited)_IMG_4713.webp

Edited by Armor9
Updated Photos
  • Like 2

Nice work trooper, something the DO's will mention is the drop box placement, they should align with the end of the plastic belt not the cut corners, you may want to address that before the DO's get here ;) 

IMG_4707_web.png.f0f1b34bada8a561c7e0930e65898815.png

IMG_4683_web.png.7aa1381f079eb1ecd5d995b882e5d874.png

JuwSduC.jpg?1  cYrWLyH.jpg?1

Just note while you are repositioning the drop boxes if you are look at going for L3 Centurion you will also need to trim the ends of your plastic belt as the angles need to meet the outer of the fabric belt ;)

• The corners of the plastic ammo belt shall be trimmed at a 45 degree angle that that meets the outer edge of the cloth belt.

Good luck with approval trooper 

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-33555 Requesting ANH (Hero) EIB Status (RS)

Hi Scott! I will be the DO who will review your application. :salute:

In order to move along, I would like to ask you for a favor. The full body images(the side views of the blaster as well;)) have a very low resolution, which does not allow me to see all the details, could you change them for higher resolution ones? That would be great. You can edit the first post and change them there.:duim:

I also need you to add the following photo:

-Close-up of ab/kidney rivets

SVKfVWh.jpg

Thanks!!!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Chemi said:

Hi Scott! I will be the DO who will review your application. :salute:

In order to move along, I would like to ask you for a favor. The full body images(the side views of the blaster as well;)) have a very low resolution, which does not allow me to see all the details, could you change them for higher resolution ones? That would be great. You can edit the first post and change them there.:duim:

SVKfVWh.jpg

Thanks!!!

I have updated the photos using a different hosting cite, they should be bigger now.  

When I get home, in 2 hours or so, I'll get you the other picture of the ad/kindey you requested.  

Also, I am not sure why the old pictures are still in the original post, I deleted them but they stayed, sorry for the double pictures. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chemi said:

SVKfVWh.jpg

Thanks!!!

Here is a picture of my ab/kidney rivets.

RCiOu7F.jpg

• Like 2

Hello again. The photos are perfect!!!:jc_doublethumbup:

Almost there, Trooper!. 

We need one last effort, Scott.

-L1: The white control panel raised ribbed pad faces the rear, with the controls/round washer style detail closest to the right end cap. According to the CRL, we think that the TD should be a little more turned to the front.

Reference Images

cAjChHn.png                       NmHDNh8.png      MCkPq9g.png

We think that simply bending the clips down a little will do the trick. In addition, this will help to lower the TD a bit, right at belt height, which is more screen accurate.:duim:

Thank you for your effort and patience, Scott.

• Like 1

@Chemi

Please let me know if this works, wife wasn't home so I couldn't get it on to get the picture.  If you need it on let me know and I'll upload one later tonight or tomorrow, but it was as easy as bending those and completely see how it changes the look.  Thanks!

ZkCMr2Y.jpg

Edited by Armor9
  • Like 1

Hi Scott, and thank you for your EIB submission for ANH Hero

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Well Scott, I want to thank you for your application. I also want to tell you not to be scared by the amount of photos you can see. Most of them are very easy things to fix, and I'm sure in no time, I'll be able to see your Centurion application.

Let's start with suggestions...

-L3: Ideally, the placement of ears (and screws) should closely follow the rear angle of the trap above them. The right side would need a small adjustment, but since it's not very noticeable, we mention it as a suggestion. The left side is perfect.:duim:

Reference images

QV4GoWX.jpg   bHnY98O.jpg                                rHEyGNF.jpg   GXRnXde.jpg   

-As seen in the reference images, the brow trim should be cut back a little to where it is even with the rear of the trap. 

Reference images

3n76Cb8.jpg   Oo35hxO.jpg                    P3XfbwR.png   QnJoTZ4.png

-For a better "appearance", you can lower the right forearm a little to match the left. Also, it will be closer to the wrist, which is more screen accurate as well.

Reference images

wCn2vn1.png                          n938OSK.png       cn45Imf.png   

-Also, I would round this area out a bit, as it can bite your arm when you move it.

Reference images

zmHtf3z.png                         qGFMLAf.png   xBdwWlP.jpg

-The angle of the sniper knee plate should be a little sharper (don't make the corner a sharp one).;) 

Reference images

yeO9nav.jpg   JzMgUb1.jpg                           oVwBxLO.jpg?1     iTKptKm.png?1     74U45kJ.png?1

-The rivets holding on your ammo knee pack are quite close to the corner. Not a big deal. ;)

Reference images

otg5HNO.jpg   qL4davS.jpg                       CPupkUd.png    cSuUcr7.jpg

-When suiting up, for a better look it's important to make sure the tops and bottom of the calves line up.:jc_doublethumbup:

Reference images

yG84zLc.png                  QlZOE4t.png   7dy2x7K.png   uKSJQXX.jpg

-It looks like your E11 blaster has excess of wire.  Although we do allow them of course, the coiled wires connected to the counter/power cylinders were not seen in the film and only used in promotional/publicity shots.

Reference images                                                                 "Standard" E-11 reference images

PUVXL1D.jpg         T3TtRPi.jpg    zw0dCrq.png     9QmDlNv.jpg   u4AAQUI.jpg

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for our highest tier of approval.  Because Centurion photos must show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Level 3 might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we are able to clearly see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

-Ideally, the tube stripes are positioned approximately a standard pencil width away from the cheek.  This is a requirement for Level 2, but since yours are somewhat close( the right side is perfect) we are allowing this for Level 2 and moving it to Centurion.

Reference images

N9NYnpb.jpg   RBZ9Uuw.jpg                      QeKQYWx.jpg   T72j0KT.jpg

-The plastic shoulder straps need to be held down in the back via a white elastic band to the white fabric that connects/bridges the chest and back piece. We will need a clearer picture on your Centurion application. It looks like the elastics are there but we will need a clearer picture on your Centurion application.   :jc_doublethumbup:

Reference images

9SM7hot.jpg                       I580cCf.jpg   MJuOFKd.jpg

-L3. There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates. It´s very little, but your armor will look much better if you reduce this gap. :jc_doublethumbup:

Reference images

BoqiUut.png                        lWN15kU.png   cn45Imf.png

-Another item not mentioned in the CRL is the placement of the "Han" snap. We realize that there is a return edge, so you obviously can't place it on a curved surface, but it can be attached right at the edge. You must remove the snap, drill a new hole and reposition it.  The old hole will need to be filled with ABS paste.

Reference images

Tnz4IWM.png                      vX9SSUn.jpg   SWbxKRR.jpg   4Le4CZc.png

-L3. Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor. Abdominal and Kidney Plate align horizontally at top. It's too little... Maybe adjusting the belt a little bit will do the trick...

Reference images

FQjhvkS.png   VfiWTlX.png                  clukeJB.png   K5jemU3.jpg

The ABS belt should sit "at or just above..." the bottom of the ab-button panels. Raising it 3 or 4 mm would look better!

Reference images

eRYus85.png        VrmOMhr.png   JRgsIBN.png

-L3. Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box. You can prevent the drop boxes from moving by applying  some E-6000 behind the strap. :duim:

Reference image

PSVcjnc.png   sSJLf5N.png   gt1Yoxg.jpg             cvtXId2.jpg

-L3.The corners of the plastic ammo belt shall be trimmed at a 45 degree angle that that meets the outer edge of the cloth belt. You can trim the ends of the ABS belt, as long as the cut doesn't go into the square button covers.

Reference images

rpQE6t1.jpg   8rIo8Z6.jpg                  YNTQgkj.jpg   cJlBKOX.png

-L3.Canvas belt must be firm / sturdy in appearance. No creasing or sagging. Most belts have a plastic insert that stays rigid, which helps you when your E-11 is holstered too.

Reference images

NFptPfz.jpg   qTYpRk3.jpg                              qu7p9c8.jpg   JM2z3za.png

-The butt plate is overlapping the kidney plate. The best solution may be to use the famous V-tabs. You can take a look at this LINK .;)

W9gNRmO.png    1wTpfgq.jpg                     3o9FaEL.jpg   nO0pd3y.jpg

-L3. Lower thigh ridge joins (front and rear) shall butt-up flush against each other. Any gaps must be backed with ABS or filled as not to be noticeable. This thread will be a great help LINK

Reference images

5SDcTmP.png                   IUo7ou9.jpg   L5RoqxX.jpg

-It may be the photo, but it looks like the blaster grip has some weathering on it. Some gloss black paint and you are golden!

Reference images

kPpasFZ.jpg   Z186IY7.jpg                          PIgrHnk.jpg   97zWH9n.png

That's all Scott, congratulations :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:. It may seem like a lot of photos, but we think you'll be able to fix all these little "problems". If you need help, if you have any questions or comments, you can contact any member of the DO team, and we will be more than happy to help you.

• Like 2

• Chemi changed the title to TK-33555 Requesting ANH (Hero) EIB Status (RS) (1056)

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the Expert Infantry club and also the Expert Infantry Honor Gallery

QMPnvvQ.png

• Like 2

Thank you all and thanks for all the time for the review.  Very excited for the EIB having been a former Infantryman in my younger years.  

Sadly this is the end of the road for my journey, not willing to make those changes for Centurion, but excited nonetheless.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Armor9 said:

Thank you all and thanks for all the time for the review.  Very excited for the EIB having been a former Infantryman in my younger years.  

Sadly this is the end of the road for my journey, not willing to make those changes for Centurion, but excited nonetheless.  

Amazing job Scott! Congratulations and welcome to the rank of Expert Infantry!!! :lightemperor::th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: Awesome to see another great looking Hero out there!

• Like 1

For the V tabs, I have a few questions: 

SrvPSl3.jpg

For the "Armor Sides" is the bottom one the butt plate and is the top one the kidney plate? 

Is the V Tab only glued to the butt plate but left unglued to the kidney plate? 

Do you think some white industrial velco help keep the two plates together?  

Thanks. 

Edited by Armor9
Typo
  • Like 1

For the "Armor Sides" is the bottom one the butt plate and is the top one the kidney plate? 

-Yes:duim:

Is the V Tab only glued to the butt plate but ledt unglued to the kidney plate? 

-Yes;)

Do you think some white industrial velco help keep the two plates together?  

-It may not be rigid enough. But you can try it and let us know if it works or not...:0Lighten:

Scott, glad to see you're still working on your armor. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chemi said:

Scott, glad to see you're still working on your armor. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

LOL working on in the sense of being a more presentable Trooper, but not for the next level.   

• Like 1

Justo ahora, Armor9 dijo:

LOL working on in the sense of being a more presentable Trooper, but not for the next level.   

As we told you, that's a lot of pictures, but believe me, your armor looks great!!!....Most of these issues are easy to fix.

Don't be discouraged...:blush:

• Like 1