FISD Achievement Award Announcement

Sly11

Greetings fellow members

I am here before you all today to announce the latest recipient of the Detachments highest accolade, the FISD Achievement Award.

This is an award of merit to the detachment, and towards the end of term is a privilege the Detachment leader has of handing out.

His nomination was received with a resounding and positive response by all staff, for this member has stepped up from the moment he arrived on our forums through to present day.

He certainly has gone over and above what is expected from our members, and that's part of what makes this award truly special.

I believe he is if not, the first recipients to receive this award before he has an approved costume and become a fully fledged 501st member, but that is the beauty of FISD, as we award exceptional behavior regardless.

Please all join me in congratulating Masked Vengeance (Caleb Mask) very soon to be a TK, but from this point on an FISD Achievement Award winner!

achievementaward1.png

MaskedVengeance-Signature2-Motion-600

• Like 8

• Sly11 changed the title to FISD Achievement Award Announcement
  • Sly11 featured this topic

Couldn't agree more! Congratulations Caleb, outstanding work! Your TK-ID will be the most anticipated in our recent history! :happyandcheerfulbirthday::dancing-trooper:Thank you for being you! @MaskedVengeance

Congratulations Caleb and welcome to the club, a full list of previous winners can be found here

1089199054330003461.jpeg.215988cc63d3cd18856a859e614ec891.jpeg.0b2cf7ea6822021c15cdb02c6eae0bc3.jpeg

Wow, this community never ceases to amaze me, though in truth each and every one of you simply constantly maintain the comradery and serving attitude that embodies the motto of Troopers Helping Troopers. It brings me great joy to hear that I have, in some fashion, been able to reflect that service back to the community, and really I've only ever wanted to extend the same assistance and guidance that I have myself been the beneficiary of over the past 3-4 years.

Thanks to each of you who sent a congratulatory note, as well as all the rest of you whom I've had the pleasure of interacting with here on FISD. I'm so very excited to soon be formally inducted to the 501st (I submitted my app this morning!), joining the Georgia Garrison, and continuing to participate in all things TK related here with this AMAZING Detachment!

Caleb

• Like 6

Way to go, Caleb!!!!  I'm so incredibly proud of you!!!  You really stuck through this, even when it seemed like such an unattainable goal.  Aren't you glad you didn't sell the kit way back when?  ;) Well deserved indeed!!! 

• Like 2

• Sly11 unfeatured this topic