Hello from the Netherlands

Pascal74

Hello troopers,

My name is Pascal,48 years old and I’m from the Netherlands.I have a great passion for everything that has to do with Star Wars since I watched my first Star Wars movie many years ago.Currently I’m saving up money for a Sandtrooper armor (it’s never too late ;))and I can’t wait to join my local Garrison.

• Like 1

Very cool, Pascal! Welcome! RS is cool with the lineage suit. If you're going to go the Sandtrooper out you should also check out or friends at the MEPD Detachment for specifics related to that variant. However, there's certainly a lot to be learned here on this forum as well. Do you think you'll assemble a kit yourself, or commission one to be made to fit you? Below is a link to a resource thread that I created which you may find helpful.

Hello Pascal and welcome to the FISD! :dancing-trooper:I have an RS kit, love it and the people there to bits! Their service is amazing! Are you going to get your Sandy from there too?