looking for 10.5 us TK boots for upcoming costume

hello white armor net, I'm looking stormtrooper shoes online, I've tried crow-props and imperial boots but their either too expensive or the delivery date wouldn't fit my troop schedule. do you guys know where I can find some? thank you.

Most just bite the bullet and pay the price.

One option is find a cheaper pair in black and dye white http://www.tonybarnett.plus.com/boots.html

You can find cheaper boots online ("FUNTASMA") but they do have a sewn line, should be ok for basic approval but not for higher levels, as always check with your GML before purchasing. Normally find them on Ebay or Aliexpress.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413732094.877332.jpg

I'm not sure what your schedule is but I ordered from imperialboots and got my shoes in the same month. Probably about 3 weeks.
I tried the DIY version and ended up regretting it as the fit wasn't right. So I spent almost as much with my failed ones as if I had just gotten the TKs from IB.  The shipping is a bit expensive, but if you want them fast they were great for me.  The boots also fit great.  

If you do go with Imperialboots and you wear a 10.5 size, I would recommend going with size 11.  They fit me perfectly and I always wear 10 1/2 shoes. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TikiTechie said:

If you do go with Imperialboots and you wear a 10.5 size, I would recommend going with size 11.  They fit me perfectly and I always wear 10 1/2 shoes. 

Excellent advice, Jim.  Imperial Boots are incredibly well made and will stand up to years of trooping, but they do run a bit on the small side.  Better a bit large, but that also gives you room to add some comfortable insoles for those longer troops.  ;)

• Like 1

Are you still looking for boots? I have a pair of size 11 imperials that came with a set of used ANH Stunt that I bought.  I wear a 13 and was going to keep them for a friend to use if he wore my TK. They’ve seen some action (trooping). I do leather work so I was going to clean and repaint the white.  Let me know if you are interested and we can work something out. 
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lozZ20rCiSgfHDpCJtdrziuN611KXVYi