TK-42128 Requesting TFA First Order Stormtrooper EIB Status (Denuo Novo) 2nd Version Approved

Name:  Ardeshir Radpour
Username:  equuspolo
TK-42128
Southern California Garrison
Los Angeles Squadron 

Height = 5'10
Weight = 165 

Armor Maker = Denuo Novo
Helmet Maker = Denuo Novo Premium
Boot Maker = Imperial Boots
Gloves = Endor Finders
Belt = Denuo Novo
Belt Pouches = Denuo Novo and Trooperbay
Pauldron = Denuo Novo
Neck Seal = Denuo Novo
Holster Maker = Damtooine props and Denuo Novo 

Gaskets = production made silicon rubber gaskets 

F-11 =  Branfuhr Studios Resin Kit- Custom built by me with custom light system. 

SE-44C = 3DPrintMerchant 

Electronics = Wireless Microphone with Acker Amp 

Custom Parts = Chest yoke and Backplate welded together with ABS Slurry.  Chest Pills and Chest cut out backed with Textured Fabric, TD custom modified Denuo Novo.  Belt, Cod, Butt Plate and TD attached to armer with custom Made Anovos leather waist tassets.  Holster Dantooine props, urethane spats from Sanitized Creations

HFV4SSS.jpg

FfdnRpt.jpg

w7IzDUk.jpg

I8jbfME.jpg

trNMyPg.jpg

Y0EDFiq.jpg

nD2LQKt.jpg

dvIitj8.jpg

Lw5SXYS.jpg

9NRCnTD.jpg

SMXilyq.jpg

a8yOXkC.jpg

U4V0opM.jpg

BacVQlB.jpg

VTLxRhZ.jpg

ybnpDmb.jpg

8KoG09S.jpg

XJ1mkjp.jpg

ODa5HaF.jpg

hBP5D0m.jpg

tqe9yMb.jpg

NTJOAgP.jpg

R610RRj.jpg

uj7IkeR.jpg

HByZIbZ.jpg

u3l9OFd.jpg

FrKDUsY.jpg

CBAGA6v.jpg

BetgFPd.jpg

FVkV3oA.jpg

ENOYOj4.jpg

v6hPhTj.jpg

k5CY8Ta.jpg

mH7bYS5.jpg

lFmtnET.jpg

Uq8u3iF.jpg

uPoESVV.jpg

k52k9FO.jpg

abs spats 

ieUxcaz.jpg

urethane spats 

RAdEcY4.jpg

t9QrOR3.jpg

4kCuUHq.jpg

arwH2xF.jpg

5Qec5qw.jpg

corrected without picatinny rail

YPg1Ly1.jpeg

SE-44C

7uuQrt7.jpeg

3JWznEy.jpeg

HRu7uGw.jpeg

Be79plb.jpg

Edited by equuspolo
Added image
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Same question.  Should I just forget about these two submissions? I’m fine with walking away from these submissions if the question I raised regarding the methodology behind the ring and ring holder which actually doesn’t even apply to this one.  Just curious. 

20 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

Nice upgrade :duim:

Thanks brother.  The color of the red is so hard to catch in a photo.  It’s a solid bright red and it looks so cool.  I’m the photo you see the white glow but in person it’s not that at all and so hard to catch on camera.  It’s such a nice upgrade to be honest. 

thank you 

Hi Ardeshir

In order to continue with your review, I would need you to address a couple of details on your TFA submission.

1-  Update de F11 D Blaster Photo with NO Picatinny Rail, even though you have clarified it was removed for the full armor action photo, we would like  to avoid any confusion for future applicants.

6isSKKZ.jpg

2- As the CRl states for Level 2 :  3D printed blasters can not contain visible print lines and must be sanded smooth for a more realistic appearance.

Your SE-44C Pistol looks like showing some printed  lines that will need be sanded a bit more .

NPlcwGu.jpg

It’s not printed lines it’s rhe way it was but not print lines.  I believe in the actual file but I’ll fix that for sure and no problem on rhe f-11 photos as well 

• Like 1

print lines removed on site.  The lines you pointed out on grip are not print lines they are the grip texture 

YgTfWNB.jpeg

Edited by equuspolo
  • Like 1

Hi Ardeshir!  So at this point we have a bit of a dilemma.  Although your blaster is good to go, since you have included your SE-44C with your submission it also falls under the CRL requirement that 

3D printed blasters can not have visible print lines and must be sanded smooth.

I understand your statement about the grip texture, but as you can see below there are several areas that need to be addressed in order to meet that requirement.

V8QQ2Jg.jpg  0D62tbH.jpg  LC9BXgF.jpg

If you have taken care of these already that's GREAT!  If so, just post up a few detail pics and we can move along. :duim:   Since only one weapon is required for this level, the alternative would be to remove all images of the pistol from your submission thread.

It’s removed.  It is barely if at all visible in person.  Photos capture it a bit but in person it is not captured but I removed it.  I don’t have time right now to do it so I just removed it

Hi Ardeshir , and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Looking at the under suit, it looks very wrinkled in that area, not a big deal and probably noticeable only when under direct light. But we pointed since we can see it

Reference Images

PW4zkIs.jpg                                    cQgYl1x.png?1 GglnWSY.jpg

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for our highest tier of approval.  Because Centurion photos must show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Level 3 might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we are able to clearly see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Moving down the calves , they seem too big, a lot of gap can be seen between the armor and the leg(pic. 1). This is something we could see in your previous TFA  application (pic. 2), but it seems that in this case, it is a bit more evident...

#1 Current app                               different angle                                                   #2 Previous TFA app                                               

DPj2NFu.jpg    gM23s4Z.jpg                    A6yvC6X.jpg   WeG1TuU.jpg

Once more, Congratulations Trooper !!!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting TFA First Order Stormtrooper EIB Status (Denuo Novo) 2nd Version Approved

Thank you brother.  Appreciate it beyond words.  As soon as I have modified the SE-44C I will upload it for future reference as well.  Thank you again for everything 

• Like 1