Swiftcloud’s TK Build WIP

Swiftcloud

Well. Here I am again. Posting another WIP progress report. I guess costuming is sort of an addiction, like getting a tattoo. You do one, and tell yourself “I’m done now, that’s all I need”. Then before you know it, you are right back in the parlor looking to get another one done. Lol, well here we go again…

I started building an FOTK Stormtrooper but I didn’t like the way it was fitting on me. Plus it was a cheap kit, and I soon realized that you get what you paid for. So I sold it just before it was fully completed. Moving on…

This time I’m gonna finally make what I think everyone SHOULD start with. A good ole shiny white “O.T.” Stormtrooper. They are so universal and there is always room for one more TK. I feel like I should have made this my first costume when I signed up. But I was too excited about making my Boba Fett so I dove right in on the deep end first. Well, now I’ve decided to finally make a TK. Recently, a bunch of other members started telling me how they placed their order for TK’s with Walt’s Trooper Factory. -something that I was recently considering as well. When I saw that they had decided to go for it is when I threw my hat in the ring also. And I’ve just received my kit from Walter and I’m excited to get started. Like I even have time for another project. Oh well, I’ll rest when I’m dead, right?! Lol

here is the link to my on-going pictorial:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/H4Rew3Bm6jaAKZZZ7

Edited by Swiftcloud

You may find you receive more feedback if you post photos directly into your build thread, many of us use Imgur a free image host, great how to here

This thread is full of helpful tips 

When in doubt we have a huge gallery section full of references

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/

Good luck with the build, looking forward to seeing the progress

• Like 1

Glad you made the "Smart" move of coming to the FISD. Welcome and we look forward to your progress. I definitely agree, its like building an OT TK is a right of passage. but its not for everyone, and thats ok. We are here for you!  

• Like 1